Conversations on Oneness and Equality 2

Previous: Conversations on Oneness and Equality 1

It has been 11 days since the last post, but here we are continuing on topic. So let's take another angled look on oneness and equality. What if we have a scenario where you have two objects or things which are exactly alike in substance, appearance, smells etc... In other words, a perfect copy. Let's take two examples. For the first lets look at atoms, specifically hydrogen atoms. For the second example let's take two human beings. So if you have two hydrogen atoms, would you say the atoms are exactly the same? According to science, they possess the exact same qualities, and behave exactly the same way in the same environment or conditions. And if you have two identical people that are exactly alike in their appearance, their bodies, their voice, their thoughts, their history, and their experiences, would you say the two people are the same? For me it is clear that the atoms are of the same type, because they are both hydrogen atoms, but they are still unique and individual. It is also clear to me that the the people are unique and individual even though they are exactly alike in every way. My main evidence and observation for both cases is that even though the atoms and person are exactly alike in what seems to be every single way, the atoms and persons still have their own individual unique body that occupies a position in space that cannot be occupied by something else. So given this evidence and observation, along with my conclusion, I claim that every single thing and person is equally something real, alive, and present because it exists. Let's take this to my individual life to explain this better.

If there was someone that was exactly like me, or someone that was better than me or worse than me, the fact remains that I am still me. I exist. I occupy a space. No one is able to replace my space, because only I can fulfill it. So I can be the worst person ever, but I still have myself. So I can always create and do something with my life. This is what I see and draw from my above examples about the atoms and two identical person. Because indeed, every person and thing occupies a space. So because this is something that is absolutely true about everyone and thing, then this is a point of oneness and equality. We all, as one and equal, exist. We all exist. How we exist though is different. But the fact remains that we exist. This is evidenced by our bodies here.

So we can further see that our oneness and equality exist even though we may look differently, or behave differently. If we take it further, there is actually no basis for any comparison where someone is better, or worse than someone else. That is because we each equally exist. For example any statement that says I am better than you. Like I am better than a mountain, or I am better than a dog, or I am worse that Bill Gates etc... The actual semantic meaning of such comparison is a lie. And this lie is often substantiated by our emotions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat