What is purpose, money?

Money
Money
Money is something difficult/challenging to work with. It is one of those top things that possess people in general. Another one of those things is romances/sex.

If you observe people, you can see how people are morphed and changed when making money. That how they become and change with making money carries into their personality, in such a way that it is always present in their life. It might involve becoming hard, tough, harsh. It may involve becoming stressed, nervous, worried, anxious. And it will eventually manifest in their bodies, in the coloration of their eyes, their skin, in their facial complexion. It will change how they walk, talk, move, and lack of sleep. It can possess your thoughts, your imaginations, desires, and memories. You can self-reflect to see how true this is for you.

Money is one of those challenges in life that must be faced and overcome. Facing and overcoming it doesn't necessarily mean becoming rich/wealthy. No. It means being able to stand in front of money, whatever the situation may be with money, and standing stable, calm, sure, with understanding/awareness. That means money doesn't affect or change who you are. And this is the end goal, being able to work with money and use it as a tool for what is best for all.

In observing myself, money has come to define everything I do. This means that even when I am not making money, my experience of myself is still defined in relation to money. And that my relationship with money extends into my education, where grades were the money I worked for. And money has come to define work, as well as self-value, self-worth and self-definition. Where if I am doing something and not making money, I automatically resist that, and feel that I am lacking value. And so too, when I am presented with an opportunity to make money, I jump into that quickly. The fact that it is so widespread in my daily life, goes to show how powerful and developed this money system within me has become, with its history extending into my schooling years.

What is interesting is that when I see who I am in relation to a work/job if I didn't earn any money, is that I become more creative, expressive and aware. This means that this money system within me actually impedes me from producing the greatest creation possible. And ironically, even potentially making money. Not only that, because the money system uses emotions/feelings to fuel it, it also leads to a deterioration of my body and so my health. Thus the money you make while living as the money system is spent later on for your body/health anyway. So living this way actually makes no sense from all sides, even the money side.

So there are various emotions and feelings that are within the money system. These include feeling happy, joyous, content, complete, fulfilled, at peace, relax, fine, okay, resting, fun, excitement...
They also include having emotions of anger, stress, annoyance, jealously, resistance, hate, giving up, hopeless, powerless, resentment, irritation, overwhelming, sadness, etc...

You also may have definitions that you are only worthy if you make money, that making money is the only important thing, that you have to drop everything else and find ways to make money, that your life will end without money. Sometimes too, there will be an illusion where you actually believe this to be true even though you have people in your life that would support you and help you, and that there are other ways to live, but you don't see them. Because when you practically look at and assess your life you will see another way, and that by taking care of other points which don't earn you any money, you are actually bettering your life, and ensuring your future. There are many things that are done daily that don't earn money, yet they support you. This includes self-introspection/self-support, eating food good for you, taking care of your body through cleaning, doing some stretches/exercise, helping out your friends/families.

Money is currently set like a trap, where you become blind to what actually supports your living. This means the people in your life, the people you interact with, the environment you interact with, the physical earth, and everything that is here in it. There is so much on this earth that is done, without earning money. From how trees recycle carbon dioxide into oxygen for example, or how they grow and give their bodies to be used for food. And also parents, who many times, not always, support their children to grow.

Money is not something to live for. When you find some purpose/reason for existing, then you will push what it takes to make it happen. This is something self-honest, and is partly a decision but also a recognition of what is already here. Money can be used to support a purpose/reason, but it can never be the purpose/reason itself. We are currently as humanity, living a self-definition that money is our self-value and self-worth, that it is something to live for. We as humanity have forgotten that Life is found here outside of money, and that money is only one part of a million different parts of existence. We have gotten lost inside of our own experience when it comes to money. And this is why most of us are still trapped with money because we haven't recognized the Life that is already here.

So stop your experiences with money, and create/recognize who you are and who you are meant to be.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my self-worth, self-value, and self-definition in relation to money, no matter the amount I have.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my entire life, everything I do and don't do daily, in relation to money, where I feel good when earning money, and I feel bad when I am not earning money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define doing work as good, and doing work for money as good, and to define having a job, and working outside the house as good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not live for my purpose/reason for living, which is Life, and the creation of something that assists and support the development of Life on this planet.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see/realize/understand that there are things you can't buy with money, and they are essential to Life, including friends, family, people you can depend on, the environment/nature and the processes they undergo and gifts they provide, and yourself, your passion, your self-creation, and self-development. Money can only support those things, but it can't buy them. They are only received through your effort, recognition, commitment, honor, regard, and respect for those things, and for yourself.

When and as I see myself changing my experience of myself when it comes to money, my daily living and my work/job - I stop and I breathe - I realize that I do need money, but that it doesn't mean that I must only work a job, have a business or ask for help, because I may see new ways and different ways to ensure I have my basic necessities taken care - I realize that money doesn't fill self-worth, self-value or self-definition, that it merely a practical tool, like a hammer, which I wouldn't define myself according to a tool like a hammer - I realize that to change the world, we are going to need more than just money, that we need people who know how to use money responsibly, that are able to push for the change need through their words and actions, and are the examples we look up too, where who they are as a person comes first always before money - I realize that there will be those who we are going to support with money as they are the front runners and the faces of the change that is needed - I realize that my self-development is equally as important as making money - I realize that I don't need a system to change me to become someone who can make money. I can already make money, and I don't need a system to tell me how - I realize that defining myself according to money has been one of the worse mistakes I have ever made - I realize money doesn't buy freedom, that freedom is something that is already here and something that must be seen/recognize as a part of who you are.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of one day waking up and not having any money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear spending time on things which don't earn me money, because I fear one day not having any money, so I think I must spend all my time making money to prevent that from happening.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to find fear valid, if I believe that it will prevent bad things from happening to me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe fear is a tool I should use to motivate me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing emotion and feelings to motivate me to make money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use emotion and feelings to motivate me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, recognize and understand the value of myself as Life being the point of motivation, where I move, and create what is best for everyone.

Thus I commit myself to use money as one tool among many tools, recognizing that it is separate from me and not essential to Life, but is serving a large part of survival currently, which means it must be realigned to make sure it no longer has an effect/determination on practical decisions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel angry and irritated with money, because I believe I have no power and control or say in whether I make money, because I must to survive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that making money is the only way to live.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame everyone in the money system, because things are currently in a situation where most people are stressed and tied to money, and I believe that they believe that things can't change.

So what I am seeing is that there are many different ways to bring about the change that is needed. Money will be a part, but I don't see it as the only ingredient. Another part is people, because without the people to make the change happen and do the effort, money is useless. And too, it is in fact people that do all the labor that you buy with money. So in the end/first there is people, and money is just a way to force someone to work/do something for you because they need to provide for themselves. However, if you make a friend, then they would be willing to do the work that needs to be done. Because would you have a better result from someone that does the work because they want to, or because they have to in order to survive? Who would you trust? I mean, if you look at examples in the world, we have many people that do the bare minimum, but when you pay for a service, do you really want the bare minimum or the best? That is commonsense.

So when it comes to making money/ a living, if you step on everyone around you to get there, then you will simply have a lot of money, but no one there that is willing to support you. There will be those that support you for the money, but that only goes so far. You can't buy relationships, you can't buy trust, integrity, honesty, etc... Money is limited to a very specific set of outcomes. But there is so much more to life that is available to live, that can't be bought through money, they must be lived yourself. So use your money to invest in the outcome that is best for everyone. That decision is priceless.

So what I am seeing now is that this world system is build on people, not money. That to change this system we need to unite a large number of people, not to collect a large amount of money. However, by uniting people, you are bringing their money and skills to the table. Thus it seems very important to find a way or ways to bring people together. 

What the world needs is negotiators/diplomats, not warriors. We have had enough war, and what we need is understanding, communication, and coming together on the common ground we stand upon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat