Conception = Birth -day 146

My love for the Desteni Message.
So a message that I heard about 5 years ago, is utterly simplistic, and answered all my questions. At the time I was looking for a way out... of what I created... who I am. But the message told me, that the freedom that I was looking for could only be found by actually taking responsibility for my living situation, and the living situation of everyone as this world, and the system we are apart of that form the human societies. Within taking that responsibility, I then in that moment felt free. Because I knew what I had to do. I knew who I was. I am myself. I created me. I gave permission to myself to become who I was. And I also gave permission for this world to be as how it existed. So all I have to do is stop giving permission for that, and to actually create the world and the self I want to be. That's it.

I said it was utterly simplistic right? Its not about meditation, or ascending to the 9th dimension, or "saving the world" or "ending world hunger" or becoming filthy rich or becoming healthy, or becoming SOMETHING or doing SOMETHING. Its about who I am, and what I want. I want a world that is best for all. No one will force me to do that. Because I want it. And no one could force me even if they wanted to. Because it is I that has to stand up. No one can stand for me, that is what I must do. And I want this, I always wanted this, yet I never dared myself to say I wanted it, and to actually go for it. So I say now in writing, I want a world that is best for all, and I am going to create it, starting with myself. Because I care about me and about everyone. Because I see what kind of future we can create for ourselves. Because it's who I am, who I choose to be. There is simply no explanation for it. Its just is, which is why I know everyone will be miserable until we reach this point and stand up with this one point, this one desire that we all share. We simply have to be brave enough to go after it. Will you stand with me? Will you stand for yourself?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat