mONEy mONEy mONEy D106


So one cool opened up today pertaining to money. Everytime you spend money you are supporting someone. And everytime you hoard money, you are denying supporting someone with money. So money is like a support and its cool to realize that when you hire someone to help you out, that you are supporting them with a job and so money, which is a way for the person to now support him/her self. Of course money can be abused to get brainwashing things or support addictions/habits. But regardless some of that money will end up supporting the person’s basic needs. And with that support a person can overcome their addiction with effort and time, because once you have established a addiction, it takes time to get out of it, or learn how to stop. So that is why I support the LIG as a solution to provide everyone with the essential support they need, which without we would be end up in compromising situations. We have a right to live free from this planet and be provided with the things that are provided on the planet. So we give to receive.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore the basic life blood that money gives to people, animal and plants.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have used my money to support the LIG, because through supporting the implementation of a system that provides all with the fruits of the earth is the best gift we can give ourselves.
I commit myself to work towards the establishment of a system, be it LIG, BIG, EMC, or EMS, that support and respects life, within that I commit myself to be practical with my approach, yet also willing to take risks in placing myself in the best possible position that I can provide with my life circumstance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat