Day 8 Im sexy and i know it, thought deconstruction


Thought: I got passion in my pants and im not afraid to show show it. Im sexy and I know it. (lyric)
I would have sex with a girl only in a agreement. But I have these thoughts where I react to thinking of girls. I think its ok to have sex with a girl if she agrees to it. But I know that there are consequences for having sex with someone you don’t know. And I have an anger reaction with thinking of my ex having sex with strangers she barely knows. I dreamt last night of having sex with girls I did not know. And I felt good within doing this.
 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to have sex with girls I do not know as I am trying to escape responsibility to the outflows and consequences with sex with charging myself with energy through being angry with my ex through thoughts she is having sex with strangers which will only lead to the eventual mind possession of myself by the sex system demon.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I am sexy and I know it as this is charging energy within me which will lead to thoughts of sex with strangers at parties and clubs which will only lead to the eventual moment where I am faced with a decision to go to a party and club and where I would be possessed to try to find a girl to have sex with at this party due to the participation in the mind as thoughts and emotions and feeling within the sex system demon.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be angry at my ex for thinking thoughts she might be having sex with strangers where even I am having thoughts that will eventually lead to stranger sex unless I stop myself as these thoughts.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use my anger at my ex as an excuse to not take responsibility for even anger itself and for placing myself in a thought pattern that will have the physical consequence of a possession by the sex demon to have sex with strangers at a party or enter into a relationship just to have sex.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat