Day 2

Looking out my window
- I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate as an observer in reality so that i do not have to involve myself with reality.
-I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use the manifestation as my window as a reason for not participating and only watching reality as i participate in thoughts and energy.
-I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that i am here in my room breathing, as who i really am as the physical.
-I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see myself here through using what i see outside my window to distract me.
- I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the same zombie like state that the world is participating in as humanity where we use the window of television and the window of the mind to prevent ourselves from living here, deliberately so as to not face, to not see the consequences we have manifested together as equals in this reality.

This past weekend was the special celebration of my college where we celebrate the end of the classes for the year, and completion of the thesis of the seniors. I done some self-forgiveness in generating and charging energy within thinking i looked good dancing and that my friends were thinking i was dancing good. But i generate energy within following my friends and spending time with them. I know this is energy because i am generating it within desiring to spend time with them which equals not doing work, and the thought of not doing work generates tremendous energy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to generate energy when i think if not doing work by spending time with friends. Its not acceptable to generate energy from not doing work by spending time with friends. Work is me, and i refuse to separate myself from work any longer. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be gentle with me within self-tranformation.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be clear and direct with me to accomplish what i need to do for what is best for all, which includes self-transformation through living application and self-forgiveness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat