My Story: I must Stand


I was in my final year of college. I felt nervous about the whole thing. I was mostly nervous about my senior thesis, which is this year long project. I felt nervous about picking the right topic for me. I felt that I had the obligation to do something that was personal. At the same time I felt scared because I was already expecting that the people in my life would not understand why I am picking something so strange or unusual. Why not pick something easy? Why not pick something you know you can finish? Why not pick something that uses the available resources in front of you? Because those things should not ultimately decide what it is I will do. Because the most important thing is picking a topic that I would be glad fighting tooth and nail for, because it has something of value to offer to everyone. And I felt scared, and I knew that it was alright because I was standing up. So I learned to let no one, nothing, not fear or anything define me. That I must define myself until my last breath.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat