Power of Imagination

SO, having examples to live by is important. However, when I look at what examples I had growing up, I know that I had none that I followed that were real/alive. I had plenty of potential examples that I could have chosen to follow, but I didn't because they weren't good enough. The example I chose to follow, is actually not someone alive. I used my imagination to create who it is I wanted to be. I collected the best person possible through my experiences, observations and imaginations. While doing this it felt more like a discovery than an act of creation. I merely uncovered the potential right here.

So in my mind I had the best example of who I should be. And as I aged and grew older and was exposed to more things, this example changed. And so I changed. I would say the person that I have changed into and the example I looked up to, are in agreement with the previous self and example. Because they are born out of that, out of those lessons and past experiences. So how can there be conflict? And so the same with conflict in general. How can there be conflict when we are all born out of each other?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat