What is Desteni?

So naturally, following my previous post where I revealed who I am. Desteni is the most natural topic to bring up. Because it is who I am, that I investigate all possibilities, and so I didn't have resistances towards Desteni, at least not any more than for other things. It doesn't seem like a complicated subject. Desteni is just what happens when you have people with the same goal. If you think of all the groups that exist, even class projects, they exist for a purpose. So the same with Desteni. I don't feel a need to defend Desteni, or even explain what Desteni does. Only because its so obvious what they do and the groups purpose. I mean, they place it clearly on the website:

"At Desteni we thoroughly research and investigate the essence of what it means to be a responsible human being. This research is done through the participation of everyone that is interested and dares to take on the journey of self-discovery. We share our findings through video, audio and text through various internet media. This website gathers all the relevant information and links you'll want to explore if you're interested in learning about Desteni. Enjoy!" - Desteni.org

So yeah, its not rocket science, haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat