Self-forgiveness Day90


I have this weird sensation in my ear, so Im going to say self-forgiveness until it stops.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to to hide secrets from me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be completely open with myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am evil.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to waste time in thoughts about who I am, instead of how I will live and what I will do with my life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to care about what other people think who I am.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give such value to the words that we as society share amongst ourselves and within heads, that I get completely lost in what the words mean, instead of focusing on the real meaning and only meaning which is ourselves, the actual life of our bodies and the things surrounding us in the physical world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow a single iota of a second for word to not be used in the service of what is best for all by serving ourselves to reach our highest potential as guardians of this planet and ourselves.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not make myself the most powerful person possible in this life so I can serve what is best for all, because what is best for all is best for me too.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to doubt myself for no reason.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be hard myself for no reason.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to stop caring for no reason, when there is all the reason to not do these things, since they do not support an outcome that is really best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear, since fear is quite silly.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give myself all and everything that truly does support me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take away all and everything that truly does not support me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of creating myself and being completely responsible for who I become.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of being responsible for what I do, what happens to me, what this life will be.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as not determined and not focused.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as not clear and not in direction.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as not ambitious and not practical.
I commit myself to become all things that I am not.
When and as I see myself as needing help, I will breathe and then sit down and write. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not want to take full responsibility for who I was in all of my past relationships.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be willing to learn from who I was in all of my past relationships.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear having power to change my life and this world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear.
I forgot all about the sensation in my ear. So I will just do just that, forget about it, its not that important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat