Predictions, Expectations, Hope

The future.

I don't know the future.

I can imagine what I would like to see happen in the near future.

In the near future, I would like to see people becoming more connected with their bodies. Where physical pain doesn't hold you back. Working a job for most of the day is a physical pain. This physical pain can be surpassed with one's spirit. It is a tipping point where one is able to do more work and do the work well. Where people are so connected to their bodies that they can perform and do their work better.

In the near future, I would like to see some people, some percentage of people earning the most money they can in a stable work, and they live ascetic lives. By Ascetic I mean to not buy a luxury car, or buy a luxury house or own two houses. Here I mean to live simply, have what you need, and avoiding materialism and consumerism. Where with all the money you save, that these people use it towards uplifting people who are not able to work/earn the same livelihood.

In the near future, I would like to see the start of the collection of funds that go toward the independence and security of people through businesses, work, and the economy that relate to needs. Needs here refer to food, water, clothes, housing, etc... This also includes nature, plants, animals, habitats, ecosystem and nature.

In the near future, I would like to see some individuals, standing as public figures in their communities, in politics, in TV, radio, the internet who put their money where their mouth is, where they put their time where their mouth is.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat