Unplugging from the World System

When you go on vacation, there is this phrase: unplug yourself from your devices. So turn off your cell phones, or leave behind your laptops and smart phones. Disconnect for a while, unplug yourself...

Here, we are looking at unplugging yourself from the world system. To explain this I will tell my story.

I am didn't grow up connected into the world system. I was part of a family, where I grew up learning about the thoughts, and the mind, and meditation and yoga. I didn't have a clue about the real world system, and I didn't have a clue that I didn't even have a clue. hahahahaha. You are not aware of what you are not aware of.... until you actually see things from the other side.

So during the last few years I have been undergoing a process that I wasn't exactly aware of what I was doing. I had a goal, a need, and a drive for an outcome, which involved being a part of the world system, working with people, working in a job, making money, dealing with all the relationships, expectations, beliefs, tied to these points of people, money, business, relationships, expectations, government, taxes etc...

After several years of trying, I have gotten good at being a part of the world system. The main goal, and only reason why I am doing this and have this within me right now is to make money to survive. And I need money to survive so I need to have this part of me within me. To be able to succeed, because failure is not an option.

At the same time though I wasn't aware of being plugged into the world system. What I mean is that now I am aware, and what this means is that I can unplug myself from the world system when I choose. I say world system like a metaphor, and what it represents is everything I need to be, do, say, how I speak, how I present myself, etc... in order to do well in the eyes of everyone who has agreed to be a part of the world system and agreed what is good and what is bad and what are the expectations, and what are the punishments.

In a way I have a form of insanity or a form of starvation, because before I had access to what I call the being, myself, the body and this physical reality, and I did things in a way that was best for all. To be a part of the world system and doing what I needed to do, was NOT best for all. It's not possible to have the same, at least not yet or I haven't found a way yet, but it may exist and may be something I uncover. Though for the time being, I need to make money, so I need to have this, you can call it a personality, within me.

So what needs to be done now is to unplug from the world system. Here it is a metaphor. I'm not talking about quitting my job or moving to another country. I'm talking about, right now, I can start by unplugging. So right now as I sit on this chair at this desk typing on the computer, I can unplug from the world system, and so let go of all the beliefs, and expectations for how I speak, how I move, how I sit, how I eat, how I breathe, how I act, how I type, what I say, how I move, what I am aware of it this moment. This is important for my sanity or for filling me, filling this void. I fill this void with me. The freedom to express, to move as me, as I will, without right or wrong. 135% ME.

Now, I have walked a different process than most people. Not only in integrating into the world system only at the age of like 22 years old, but also that I have worked on my mind and developed a level of self-awareness that most don't have. Where here I can describe and see for myself what its like to not be plugged into the world system and to be plugged in. At the same time I can see how everyone else does something similar in their own way. Where  you have some people who never unplug from the world system and work non stop. And how you have some who develop hobbies in order to unplug in anyway they can. Or how vacations work. Or how people try to live words like Freedom through parties, and sex and drugs and alcohol on the weekend etc... this is different that what I am doing. Because here I am just breathing, being here, being here with the physical. You don't need something or someone else to unplug. You just do it yourself.

$$$$$$$$$

Because of how we need money to survive, this system I am talking about is reinforced. That is why ANY system that changes how survival works, and how money works, where survival is guaranteed, and there is no worry about your needs, and that money plays into that will prevent this reinforcement of the system.

The following describes me plugged into the system. I am tough, strong, confident, can do anything, will push to the extreme, say what I need to say, do what I need to do, Success is what matters, waste or pollution is acceptable as I don't control it, and can't say no, Risks are part of the job description, I will win, this is a competition, I will survive no matter what.

Doing this, and being this way was the only way for me to make money. I can think of some people who don't have to be this way because they are the exceptions to the rule. They maybe have a job that requires them to be calm and gentle and soothing for their clients, or maybe they were born into money. But for the vast majority of jobs and businesses, and the business owners themselves, this is the reality. If you want to a be a winner and a success, and so survive this is what you need to be/do.

 If you show weakness, be weak, people will attack you because that is what you do in order to reach success.

So all of this I am unplugging from, like a rest. And my goal is to somehow bring forth my being, my real self through this into daily life. It might not be possible, and it could very well be possible. At the very least I will be unplugging when I get home and on the weekend, and seeing where I can silently within myself at work and daily life. Maybe driving in the car, maybe while shopping, who knows? I'm literally just writing this blog about where I am right here right now. And this awareness of being  plugged in and now plugging out is NEW. And it reminds me of the matrix.

I can only imagine everyone else who most likely are plugged into the matrix and having to struggle with unplugging themselves. For this Desteni and the desteni tools are there to support. Check it out www.desteni.org
When I speak as how I am now, I am mixing both me as a being who is unplugged, and me as being plugged. So they are not in conflict necessarily. Because there are living words here like strength, confidence, force, getting things done, pushing for success etc... And even though this is what is needed to survive in world system, it seems only a few are living it completely who then go on to be CEOs and business owners etc... and so not everyone is living these words well. Of course completely only being these words, then you are only plugged in forever and then stuck.

So you can say you need a balance, so you don't get screwed over, and forget about LIFE, and a future for all, and making this better for all, in the physical, in this real physical Earth.

You can also see donald trump as a representation of this. Its not good or bad, its actually here as us, and for now, like needed, for the reason that this is what we have accepted and allowed to be right/good. I will see how to change this. 

That's all folks, for now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat