Day 36 Success in Facing Manipulation

So I had a moment of success where someone was manipulating me through confidence/anger/aggression and when that moment happened, I instantly in a flash had recognize what they are doing and being aware of who I am and the pattern of reaction and what I have walked in my blogs/writing. So in that flash moment I then didn't participate in the game of reaction where I became very physical and there was no emotion reaction within me, where normally what I would feel would be nervousness, intimidation, weak and agreeableness. So I spoke myself in that moment as that, basically pointing the reality of the situation, neither good or bad, just what is. In that moment the person also changed, they stopped their manipulation point.

So because of the process I have walked so far in identifying manipulating, when someone is manipulating and my reactions, and their responsibility and my responsibility, I assisted that person and myself. What happened next though was that they were kind of reacting differently. Kind of like unexpected that I responded that way. For me I was able to stand in living words of enjoyment and expression. Because, understand here that the goal is not to destroy manipulators, or harm them. The goal is to unify. The goal is to join everyone together. The goal is to stop all reactions and all manipulations.

One of the worst things you can do when someone manipulates you is to blame them. I have said this before in my blogs. Blame, in itself, is a manipulation. If you speak your blame, you are trying to manipulate how someone else feels where they feel and believe THEY are at fault, and not you. In truth, we are all responsible, and we do not need emotions and feelings for understanding that. We just need to understand. So blame/manipulation is useless. And again, manipulation can be used for a moment to teach something but one must make sure to take responsibility to explain/show that you are manipulating in order to teach and that the person can use self-forgiveness, where you can show them and teach them how. To simply manipulate someone's emotoins and feelings, and without showing them what is going on, is simply unacceptable. That is the abuse that keeps the world as it is.

We need more people to stand up and show others the process of self-change. We need others to start being examples and to teach through their examples and sharings. We need to end all manipulation. The only way to end all manipulation is if we all walk the process.

When you stand in the face of someone's manipulation and stand unchanged, and in fact showing that you can self-express and live words, that has an affect on those around you. People who manipulate are out to bring out your reaction. If they fail then something is wrong in their eyes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat