Day 29 How to Forgive the Abuser

So the next step in my blogs is to address the situation when you are faced with people who have used Confidence to manipulate you. Like how I said in previous blogs, people/humans are not aware, they are minds. So your mind systems moves to manipulate others with Confidence as one technique.

When I am faced with people who have manipulated me, I feel anger. I feel irritated, annoyed. I feel rage. I feel blame. It is just pure anger.

So this blog will be about how to, lets say forgive others for abuse they have done to you. The simple answer is that in order to forgive others, I really just have to forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel anger, irritated, annoyed and to blame them. Because I realize that people are not aware. They are acting out their programming. And yes they did manipulate me, and you could say the following:
   if they had known better, if they had been aware, if they hadn't manipulated, then I would have gotten back some years in my life, I wouldn't had lost so much time, or I would be better off. This is true. If they had not been who they were.

  But, it is also equally true that if I had known better, if I had taken responsibility for my emotions and my feelings, then I also would not have wasted those years, and I would be better off.

So the truth is, its both our faults. My fault and their fault. And if either one of us had been more aware of ourselves then I would have been better off.

This is the Desteni Message. We are all equally responsible for everything. None of us are exempt from responsibility of ALL that is happening. This includes abuse and manipulation that I face from others. I have this latent power within me, this latent responsibility that I can unleash and step up to own. And that is what I have been learning these recent years from all the people/characters I have met. They have been my teachers. And now I am ready to learn.

What is interesting is what I wrote yesterday and the day before. I identified that anger comes before confidence. That as children we start with anger as manipulation, but that evolves into confidence as manipulation.

So if I would not do the forgiveness today on feeling ANGRY at these people who manipulated me. Then I would actually be repeating what they lived. I would in turn repeat the manipulation. I become them. Which them refers to the program of manipulation.


Feeling angry at your abusers, will turn you into an abuser. That is how the mind works, and that is how the mind spreads. To really end ALL abuse requires stopping the one thing we haven't stopped. That is the anger, the blame. That is to take responsibility for our emotoins and feelings.


So,
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel angry at people who used Confidence to manipulate me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to use anger to manipulate other people, especially the people who abused me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame people who abused me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame people who manipulated me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to become an abuser and manipulator, to attack and hurt those who abused and manipulated me.

I realize that if I allow anger or blame, I will become an abuser.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think it is okay to feel angry and to blame abusers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel just and right to blame and attack abusers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel angry at abusers, and to feel blame at abusers, and to feel hate for abusers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to have the power of abusers, to abuse other people, and to want to have confidence in order to abuse other people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel rage, hate, and pure anger at people who abuse others, or manipulate others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want abusers to die.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want revenge, pain and suffering to fall onto abusers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to NOT realize that ALL anger, and hate, and rage is abuse in itself, that to wish another pain, suffering, torture or death is abusive.

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to realize that I am an abuser if I have any anger, hate or rage within me.

When and as I see myself feeling angry, hate, rage when seeing/confronting my abusers- I stop and I breathe - I realize that I am an abuser as long as I feel angry, hate or rage - I realize that become an abuser and attacking, and wishing harm on others abusers accomplishes nothing and I become the thing I wished I had not faced- I realize that by stopping my anger, hate and rage towards abusers that I will set myself free and truly end the cycle of abuse and how abusers are created in the first place- I realize I would have become an abuser just like them if I would allow the anger, and hate, within me-  I realize I am no different from them and they are no different from me- I realize I have a responsibility to THEM and to Myself, and to Everyone to end anger, hate, rage, and therefore abuse- I realize that by taking responsibility for my emotions and feelings, that NOTHING in this reality could touch me, harm me or abuse me- I realize it is possible for them to change, because I can change - I realize that if I change their chances of changing increasing- I realize I hold a responsibility to help them change, by changing myself - I realize that if I don't change I will be responsible for enabling their future abuse because me changing has on effect on them and on this entire reality.

I commit myself to not feel or live anger, hate, or rage because I would be giving permission and support for others to do the same, which means I would be responsible for the abuse they do.

I commit myself to show/teach/share that living anger, being angry, feeling hate or rage is causing ALL the abuse in the world.

I commit myself to show/teach/share that if we individually stop our reactions as anger, hate, rage will be preventing/stopping abuse in the world.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat