Day 28 When Hearing Confidence

Confidence is a word I used in my last blog and I want to expand on it.

Here is an example of the context:  When someone you know tells you very confidently that things are really bad and there is no way you can succeed in something. Now, I am saying it like how they say it: "Look there is NO WAY that you can do this, its impossible!!!  This is just how the world works."  What do you feel in such moments in hearing such statements? For me, there is a reaction, I feel something.

I feel they are right. I want to give in, and I want them to be right. Here is the context I am referring when we speak in Confidence. Now we say we, but is it us?

The mind is primary force in the world. So when people speak in confidence it can be used to manipulate other people. To Fight for your point of view.

The same when we speak in anger in order to get someone to agree with us. Anger is a little bit different. For example: "If you don't do this right now, I am never going to be your friend ever again!!!"

when I hear Anger, I feel scared, worried, nervous. It is something that feels threatening. I start to feel agreeable, and complacent, and pleasing. I want to be these things. I want to have the anger to stop.

So this is another way to manipulate. Anger and confidence seem closely related to me. Confidence is a little more sophisticated and sly, but it still pushes the point quite aggressively. Anger is a bit more immature, more primal.

Now this is how I differentiate between the mind and Self-expression. Confidence as how I described here  in this blog so far is the mind. But it is possible to speak something without trying to force it onto someone. Where you state it as is. For example, "Look, based on what I know, doing this thing is quite difficult for these reasons, A, B and C. And these are things you can do to increase your chances." This is non-emotional. This is not spoken from a point of manipulation. This is pure objective information that the other person can use at their will. There is no secret or hidden agenda. The only exception would be a deliberate LIE and Distortion of information. The only way to avoid this, is to yourself always make sure you speak/share the truth, and when you listen to others, to always check their sources.

One thing that assisted me temporarily when facing people who are manipulating you is to check the source of their information. What is their source? How does what they say compare to reality? Can they be wrong?

So the next step is to just forgive yourself for feeling your emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel happy and attracted to people who speak confidently, even if what they say may be wrong, and emotional.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel intimidated, nervous and unsure when someone is speaking confidently to me about some information or topic area.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel scared, nervous, worried and afraid when someone is speaking aggressively or angrily with me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become agreeable and complacent when someone speaks angrily or confidently.

When and as someone speaks angrily or confidently - I stop and I breathe-- I realize that how a person speaks has nothing to do with the facts of what they are talking about - I realize a person who is talking sheepishly and scared and weak can be right about something and someone who is speaking confidently can be wrong about the same thing - I realize that it gave me a sense of security when someone spoke confidently, kind of like how women like confident men because they believe it gives them security, or that the man would protect them- I realize that looking for confidence and being attracted to confidence is a security blanket, and a way to make myself feel better- I realize that I am addicted to confident people and that I tolerate abuse to myself from confident people, through my acceptance and allowance because of what I believe it gives me energetically- I realize that what I feel emotionally and with my feelings is all me and my creation- I realize that the security I am in fact feeling from confident people is ME.

I commit myself to access confident within me, within service of what is best for all

I commit myself to not manipulate anyone with confident and instead teach/show all how we are accepting and allowing manipulation in our lives and how we don't need manipulation, that we only need ourselves!!!

I commit myself to not seek to be manipulated by anyone, and simply give/live what I really desire to myself, by being what I desire from others.

I commit myself to only use manipulation as a teaching technique, where I at the same time show the solution of self-forgiveness and taking responsibility for one's feelings/emotions, and to teach the principle that if we take responsibility for our emotions/feelings, then manipulation cannot actually successfully occur.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to become confident so that other people would like me and would listen to me, -- I realize that this is in fact me attempting to manipulate other people in what they think and feel.

I realize that we all should naturally like everyone!!!!!
I realize that the idea of trying to get someone else to like you is ridiculous, and can only ever occur through manipulation!!!!
I realize manipulation is enslavement, and the way to be free is to stop it, and just LIVE and BE Ourselves!!!!!

I realize I am free when I free everyone else from my attempt to control what they think and feel about me.

I realize I am free when I start living me.

Real Confidence is when you stop manipulating other people, and what they think and feel.

I realize if I want other people to be really happy and well off in their lives, they need to see me stop trying to manipulate and me living my own life, free and confident as me.

I realize the best way to help other people is to show them how to treat other people and themselves.

Manipulation is not  a way to treat anyone.

Manipulation is not a way to treat yourself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to manipulate myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to lie to myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deprive myself of the best self-treatment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing emotions and feelings as abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make it okay to manipulate other people because it was for the greater good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to manipulate myself because it was for the greater good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to harm myself and others because it was for the greater good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use confidence to harm other people, through manipulating their emotoins and feelings, and accepting my beliefs/words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to NOT show others a solution or way where we ALL can be free from ALL manipulation through Self-Forgiveness of our emotoins and feelings, where we can all be free from all reaction to any word, words, that are spoken, or written or expressed in any way that attempt to bring OUT our emotions and feelings, to get use to accept some information within us as the truth and reality.

I realize we can all be free through self-forgiveness.

I commit myself to show us all the way to freedom through self-forgiveness.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat