Our Future

Ever since I was a child I have seen the world the same. There is something inherently wrong with it. And every time I brought this up with my parents they would resist such a statement. They would talk about how great the world is. So this is about setting the record straight. I will be talking about how the world should be, and you the reader can decide whether there is anything wrong with this world. Also, whether you agree with my solution being the only solution.

So when I was in school and simply being there around people, other students, the teachers, I already saw how wrong things were. I remember a situation where I was in Kindergarten and I had kissed some of the girls on the cheek just like I would do in my family. It was a sign of love you could say. Familial love. Just like a hug. When I did this the teacher had put me in time out. I did nothing wrong and the teacher looked at me like I did. She could have very well just explained to me that situation, but she didn’t. So what, now everytime I choose to do anything, something there is now the possibility that some authority figure will come out of the shadow and punish me for something I didn’t know about?

Another problem comes with our interactions. There was a moment where the kids stopped being kids in my school. They tried being like adults. Meaning they lost their joy. They cared about what others thought. They had a self-image and self-perception which were insecure and flimsy. They used to be just like normal children, carefree without worry or concern, and freely expressing and making friends with everyone. Now… they have become bullies, have become separate, treating only some people as friends, and treating some people as enemies. They judge people, and they spoke in ways of disapproval. Suddenly, out of the blue, all of the potential of good in them vanished.

I had already during that time around 8 years old reflected on the cause of this situation. The best statement that I could come up with is that no man is born a bad man, which meant to say that these children and all the adults in the world used to be like real children. Here I prefer to use the words Real People. Because what happens is people stop being people. They become cold, distant, broken, systematized, pattern, and habitual in an unconscious way. I say unconscious because they aren’t aware of how messed up they really are, because if they were they would feel like I do, a great urge to change back into their real expression.

I also changed. I used to be quite open, expressive and talkative, but then I became suppressed, quiet and reserved. What is interesting is that when I do talk, and be open and expressive, other people perceive this as strange or start judging and interpreting my expression to mean various things. Some people see me as flirting with them. Other people just stare at me blankly like they didn’t understood I word I said. Other people just ignore me and change the subject. So far no one has really matched me in expressiveness and openness, and I have searched and searched.

I know in the hearts of All people, they wish to be able to express in this way that I do. To express openly without fear of judgment, without concern of self-image, and perception of others. With glee, and fun. Now, people do tend to do this but only within certain situations. This being the programming we all accept and allow. This includes moments where you use alcohol, marijuana or other drugs. This includes only with your Best Friend. This includes only with your husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, or family members. It’s like we are all following these invisible rules inside our heads about the times we can and are allowed to be real. And these usually last briefly and are fleeting moments, especially when compared to the every moment you are alive.

It is absolutely and terrifyingly wrong that we limit ourselves to only be open and expressive with certain people in certain situations. Because compare it to early childhood, you used to enjoy every moment of everyday. You used to go up to anyone and talk to them. You used to make a game out of anything. You used to enjoy waking up and getting out of bed. This is how all humans are like at the start, except when they are abused in the womb or at birth.

To touch briefly on this subject, if mothers drink alcohol or take drugs during pregnancy the child is physically affected. This causes harm. So yes alters the child’s life. And the same if a baby from birth is abused, it also alters his or her life. Though naturally every child is the same as the spirit of a child. The same as every dog has the spirit of a dog and every cat has the spirit of a cat. Unfortunately the spirit of a human is not something good to say right now.

I can imagine that some people will resist what I am saying and start to think about all the great things humans of done and accomplished. I could only say that is a fantasy. Because Humanity as a whole has been in a constant state of suffering and abuse. Just look at the History Books. Look at the abusers and the abused. I mean it’s so much in your face everyday, but like I said people are unconscious. I mean you have forgotten what it’s like to live real joy every moment of the entire day. Yet it is still here within you.

Only a robot would ask, well what’s so important about living joy like a child. This proves how the whole of Humanity is in fact robots. Your robotic because you believe you need a stimulus, that you need permission or a sign that you are allowed to live and express your real nature and self with others and even by yourself alone. Slaves or Robots need input. A real, free man would be able to express and live in every moment.

What causes this? Why does this happen? Who is to blame? The answer is you do, because you accepted and allowed it. I mean, yes the information arrives from outside of you, and yes there is an entire systematic way that your mind responds to it like they were made for each other. But you gave permission for that. You wanted something in return. You wanted something like fame, like popularity, like attention, like reward, like love, like like like. See inside yourself you know that you made a Deal with the Devil. The Deal being that you can have all these things, you can be a Person, and Have a Personality, and have a Self-image and Self-perception, with Self-esteem, as long as you are willing to pay the price, which is sometimes you will feel bad. Not a big deal right? But then it escalates.

You start giving up integrity, honest, principles of respect, honor, regard. You start abusing, taking advantage of, killing, gossiping, harming, fighting. You are consumed with a bloodlust that isn’t sated. You are only out for yourself. You care about Your Friends, Your family, Your country, Your husband/wife, Your children, Your city, Your Your Your. Since when does the world ever revolve around any one person.

If you ask children, and I mean young children, before they are corrupted, and ask them about the world, about what is important. They answers won’t be so personal. Because they are still in the phase of becoming what you are now. And yes, they will become like their parents, like their teachers and like their friends. And we are all in fact so similarly flawed. This one flaw that we all share. We have all made this same Deal.

What is interesting is that it takes TIME to make the Deal. It takes time for children to be corrupted. So it’s not a GIVEN. It can be CHANGED. And it is a real process that unfolds. Someone could intervene. Someone could provide different answers, a different way. A way where they can still preserve their ability to create themselves into the image and likeness of who they are and who all humans are in fact, as our origin. We are all born out of Life. The same life that makes up this entire existence.

Imagine what it would be like to grow up as a child  without any fear, or concern. Without any low self-esteem or insecurity. Without any weight, or problems. And imagine that you stilled lived through your same Life, meaning that the child, you, persevered through all the obstacles and problems you faced and emerged whole, unscathed. In fact even better than that.

How? The answer lies in the child having ONE person, just one person who can be the one role model for them of being able to become an adult, who is expressive, open, being able to express anything, dance spontaneously, laugh and joke around, being able to be serious and focus in any moment, being honest, continuing to have Integrity. A child, you, me just needed One Example.

That one example is a lot to ask for. Unless there is a way to make it easier. I don’t have the exact answer. But I know it must be done somehow. And the solution will involve adults changing. Because only adults can raise children. And the adult can only be the role model.

An adult would need to walk a process through time. Because when that adult was a child, they took time to make that Deal. It will take time to unmake that Deal. You will go through all the struggles of a recovering addict, you will go through temptation, you will fall and you will have to pick yourself up again. The skillful won’t be the ones that succeed. The ones that succeed are the ones who don’t give up, who will persevere and also being honest and sincere. The greater your self-honesty the faster you walk. The greater your self-deception, the longer you will take. Every act of deception is a deception you make to yourself. Because you could have chosen a better path.

So start with yourself and see where that takes you. You are the Key to changing this reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat