Day 15 Enjoying the physical

So I have been enjoying the physical.

Enjoying the physical sound of music. Enjoying the feeling of my hand outside my car driving, feeling the wind. Being here in my body and addressing/stopping any physical pains. Enjoying the feeling of water on my body while showering. Enjoying the feeling of the cloth in bed. Enjoying the flavor and taste of pickles, bread, cheese. Enjoying the physical sun. Enjoying breathing heavily while working outside. Enjoying paying attention and focusing on a physical project and making it the best outcome. Enjoying playing a trick/joke on other people. Enjoying myself/alone. Enjoying my presence. Enjoying my gentleness and softness. Enjoying my ability to move and express anything I want to express in the moment. Enjoying my ability to work long hours. Enjoying my complete intimacy and depth with myself. Enjoying my own sound while singing. Enjoying my own dance while dancing. Enjoying the feel of my own clothes. Enjoying all of physical reality, in my physical body.

Enjoying my own command and direction of my body in physical reality. Enjoying a stretch of my arms, and rubbing of my face. Enjoying holding myself with my own hands/arms. Making myself comfortable and removing discomfort. Doing what I need to get things done well, and using any time/opportunity available to enjoy myself, which means while working. I work in an enjoyable way.

I am Fun. I am Joy.

Dancing as the physical. Listening to the music intently. Moving the body with the music, playing with the music with my body. Creating something in the moment. Being me. No thinking. No emotion. No fear. Just Me, Just Physical.

Anything is possible. I can be anything, move in anyway. I can face any fear. I can change any part of me. I am physical. I am not mind, emotion, thought or feeling. I am physical. I can just move, dance, sing, read, write, in any moment. There is no limitation. Anything that is not physical I can drop and its gone.

The air is something physical. My breathing is physical. The water is something physical. They exist without thought. They don't need a mind. I don't need a mind. I can just move my legs, move my arms, move my hands. I can create anything. There is no good, there is no bad, there is no right or wrong. There is no positive or negative. Killing is not bad, dying is not bad. It is not good either. It just is. The physical is physical. Everything that is mind, everything that is personality, everything that is ego, perception, opinion and belief doesn't exist in the physical. In the physical, there is just the physical. When something dies the body transforms. It is not bad.

Things that are ugly don't exist. Things that are beautiful don't exist. There are just things everywhere. Everything is equal. You can create yourself as anything. You don't ever have to feel negative or bad about your looks ever again. You don't ever have to feel good or bad about your looks or anyone else's looks. You can just create and observe other people's creation. You can just be joy, and enjoy being with others expression. Enjoy being here. Enjoy the creations, the expression. Enjoy the physical. There is no idea about limitation or impossibility. There is no negativity. There is no positivity, there just exist creation, physical and all existence.

Everything is alive. The physical is alive. The air is alive. The water is alive. The computers are alive. The wood is alive. The chairs are alive. The food is alive. Ice cream is alive. Every physical Thing, every THING is alive. Things which are not things, are not physical things are not alive. Thought is not alive, emotions and feelings are not alive. The mind is not a thing, it is not a physical thing. It is not alive.

To be joy you cannot be of the mind. You cannot be of something that is not real, not alive. The mind is not alive. If you are of the mind you are not alive, and you cannot live Joy. Everything of the mind is dead. Joy of the mind is dead joy. A ghost. Joy that is actually anger and fear. Joy that is actually resentment and blame. Joy that is conditional, limited. Joy that is harmful, violent. Joy of the mind is not real joy, it is destruction and pain. Joy of Life, is perfect in all ways. Joy of Mind is imperfect in all ways. There is one right decision, and one wrong decision. This is the only Black and White point. Are you of the mind? Or are you of the physical/Life? Only can be one or the other. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat