The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

I have value

I have value for being alive.

The most valuable thing I have is who I am. Not my possessions, skills, abilities, or experience. The most valuable thing is who I am in the decisions I make. When I am presented with a situation, the decision I make is a reflection of who I am. So if the world is hell, the decision I make is who I am. If I lose all memory, experience, and ability, the decision I make is who I am. The most valuable I have is who I am.

I could lose my body, its strengths, appearance, ability, capability, but i always have myself, who I am. When I die, all I have is who I am.

I am valuable, and have value in who I am. I will always have this value no matter what happens, or changes in my world, environment, or situation, or with my body. My arms, legs could be chopped off, and I still have who I am. My eyes, and ears, nose and mouth can be destroyed, but I still have who I am. What I do with what I have is my decision, and that is who I am, that is my power.


Are you recognizing your value and power? Are you using it?

No comments:

Post a Comment