3 Lessons

Fear or Paranoia of Strangers:
this may be the cause/reason for the existence of introverts = fear of stranger. It started for me when adults tell me to fear strangers. I associated stranger =someone I don't know as someone to fear. So every time I would meet someone new, I WAS A STRANGER!!! So I feared them fearing me. So already I approached every new person in my life within an in-feariority, with needing to PROVE myself as someone who is not to be feared, who was a good person, who would not steal from them, harm them, kidnap them, which is what I was taught to FEAR that Strangers would Do to Me! This fear is the reason for my introversion. I am already in fear whenever I meet someone new, a stranger. And here is a fact: EVERY single FRIEND was ONCE a STRANGER!!!! So why are we teaching our children to fear people they don't know! STRANGER DANGER!!!! ANGER!!!! Why are the words so similar? Is this a coincidence or a purposeful design?

Fear's purpose is to cause separation and division. End fear. We don't need fear. We have commonsense.



Disappointment in Myself:
This happens when I am not who I want to be. Why? Because its a control mechanism of separation. It prevents me from actually becoming who I want to be! Disappointment is useless. Disappointment in others is attempting to control them! Its attempting to instill disappointment in them! It's attempting to sabotage them from becoming who they want to be, by installing who YOU want THEM to be. Are you really watching out for their best interest? Or are you just validating your own ego, what you want, your own self-definition through trying to control them? What's best for them would NEVER USE DISAPPOINTMENT. Disappointment is useless. Use commonsense. Don't sabotage life potential. Teaching someone to live in disappointment is taking away their life potential for them. Don't do that.



Self-judgement:
why does this exist? Self-judgement is negative emotional statements. All self-judgments are lies. Therefore all negative emotional statements are lies. Self-judgement stifles growth, stifles expression, stifles one's life potential. It suppresses and squashes a person. It dominates, it controls, it manipulates, it deceives, it lies. The biggest ego's in the world are the one's that completely accepted their self-judgments and the only way they can avoid their own judgments is by controlling others, through domination, lies, deception, manipulations, and judgment. Judge not lest ye be judged.

Don't listen to any judgment! What is here is real and is not emotional and is not negative. What is here is simply what is here. Judgments don't tell you who you are, they lie to you. They are the lie that you believe you must change IN ORDER TO stop the judgment. You don't need to change yourself! Instead just STOP the God Forsaken judgment!!!!!!!!!! Get real, get to who you REALLY are. Get back your life and stop living for pleasing the self-judgmental thoughts in your head!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat