Psychological Manipulation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_manipulation

I have stumbled onto the research done on psychological manipulation. As it turns out it is actually very specific and detailed. I wasn't expecting that manipulation would be described in such detail. That was a surprise. It not only describes the kinds of ways of manipulating, which are 25, it also describes the traits, aspects, personalities, beliefs and perceptions of people that make them susceptible or vulnerable to manipulation, of which there are also 25. Of course there could be much more, but what is described here is what 2 people, researchers, found.

As I was reading through this I started to see how I do have traits of myself which makes me susceptible to manipulation. Indeed I have even verbally shared with another my vulnerability as if this is who I am. This includes believing that everyone is good, as well as trusting people. I have also lived lonely, impulsive, frugal, over-conscientious, emotionally dependent, naive, low self-confidence, desire to please others, emotophobia, lack of assertiveness, soft personal boundaries, narcissism, altruistic, too empathetic, too honest, too fair, impressionable, and immature.

However, now what I learned about Human beings is that we are equal and one. Thus according to this principle I must be balancing out this point about which I would like to summarize as being a Victim, though also living out the Abuser.

So the one point I see most clearly is the relationship with myself as the mind. Where indeed my relationship with the mind is that I am a victim and the mind is the abuser, that is MY relationship. That is how and where the mind has power. For example, with fear this is quite clear. With fear, whenever I feel afraid, what is this saying? When I feel fear this says I am a victim of fear. I am a victim of my emotion. I am powerless to fear. That fear is more powerful than me. That is what is said/spoken as the unspoken but not so hidden truth that fear dominates me. This basic point in relationship to just ONE emotion is the ONE relationship that describes ALL the relationships I have with each and every single part of my mind, equal and one. That I am dominated by my mind. That I am a victim and my mind is the abuser. That the mind has power and I don't. This is what occurs whenever I feel something, whenever I think something, whenever a memory is here, whenever anything happens with the mind. This is an illusion. Yet it is the illusion I am living to be real each and every moment I feel a thought. Though has literally become just a feeling, something charged and energetic so it no longer becomes a tool of observation, of seeing, of understanding. No. So the solution is simple. Correct the misaligned. Correct the illusion. Correct the situation, the relationship. Correct myself. I am not a victim. The mind isn't my my master. I won't accept and allow this any longer.

Within that what happens? My future changes, my destiny changes, I can create my life. I can create me. Is it just as simple as writing it out in a blog. No. But this is the start. Writing it out in this moment is a space within me within the entire spectrum of thinking of mind activity, where I become real for this moment in living word and deed. Where I recognize the bullshit that is going on inside of me. To see the invalidness of a life that less than what life is. Where anything less than the perfection of a living and breathing body, within this world, where I stand as the one who can lead his life. Where the illusion of having leaders lead us, or be the point FOR us, when that point is one that WE need to INDIVIDUALLY stand FOR OURSELVES. Only I can take the responsibility that is mine, which is this life, this body, this time that I do have. To live this basic truth of these words is the essence or the only point one requires to live for real. This isn't a message of love, or emotion, of feeling, or motivation or inspiration. This is just the truth. The truth shakes you at the core of your being, it stirs you within yourself. It awakens the cell of the body YOU inhabit. See, LIVE, breathe the truth of a single breath of the body in every moment. That the physical is what is real, not what goes on in your head. Not a single thought, not a single judgment, none of that is real in any way whatsoever.

Only you can walk out of the mess you created in your head. That mess WILL only grow bigger and bigger. It can only get worse. Life does not wait, it progresses. One day you WILL die. That is a fact. Your time is limited. Excuses, justifications, reasons, thoughts, rationality, all of that means nothing when your time finally comes. Will you actually ever live? Only you will KNOW.

Investigate everything I said. Take NONE of it as true. Cross-reference it, test it out. You can't trust anyone or anything. You must verify and know for a fact! A leader would want you to trust him. I am no leader. Never trust me. Learn to trust yourself, by becoming trust worthy in what you INVESTIGATE. When it comes to investigation one must ALWAYS be clear. Otherwise what you see is TAINTED by you. Psychological Manipulation is everywhere. And it starts with what is going on in YOU!!! Beware!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat