Then and Now: Who am I?

So back then, around when I took this photo, before Desteni, I had trouble expressing myself. I would be known as the quiet and shy one. I wouldn't share what I thought, unless I felt confident that I would look good or positive in the eyes of others. So I felt I always had to say the right thing all the time. That I wasn't allowed to say the wrong thing.... ever.

Now, I am much different. I still have things to learn and expand upon, but in this area of myself, I do see obvious differences, as well as my process or history of change where I experimented and tested out my expression.

So, for example I would start sharing the blunt honesty of myself and what I saw as what is best for all and oneness and equality. Initially I would feel extremely nervous and panicked, yet I pushed myself to share what I saw. And I noticed that I would speak in quite a panicked, loud, way, because of the fears I had. Yet within it I did speak in stability as what I said, where I knew there was still a point that was real and me within it all. Which is what I can say is much more that what I would express before. So even though I was in these emotions, and sometimes not really easily understood, what I spoke was much more real and the real me, then the other times I spoke where I was clear coherent, and quite persuasive, and good sounding, because it was all planned and prepared beforehand. 

So as I practiced my expression I learned that most people don't take in this kind of blunt honest way well, even though it may be within what is best for all, and within the real me. So I had to refine my expression, as well as investigate my fears and release them. So over time I developed myself and my expression so it is more effective. It is certainly not perfect, but certainly much better than before.

For someone that doesn't know what Desteni is... it is the change we need in each one, where we actually achieve and become the points we always wanted to change and become into. Trustworthy, Honest, Caring, Respectful, Courageous, Decisive, Strong, Reliably, Steady, Gentle, Relax, Calm, Insightful, Perceptive, Focused, Disciplined, and most of all... doing/being what is best for everyone including yourself, not just yourself only.

Being my utmost potential would be the ultimate satisfaction, and then sharing that to others, and creating that in the world for all to see with these talents/aspects as me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat