The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Following directions for creation. What can cooking teach me? 298


I am fairly good at cooking. I am extremely good at following recipes. I can make just about anything with the right equipment, ingredients and a recipe. I know for others, following a recipe is difficult. For me, I stay focused, and I plan a head, what the best thing to do first, and what are the absolute most critical points in the cooking process, and I DON"T TAKE shortcuts. I do it exactly what it needs to be. And I make it good, yummy! In that sense I am patient/diligent/focused. I rather spend the extra time making something really good. I don't have any doubt or fear that I can't bake or cook something with the right recipe and ingredients. Though I notice how others judge me as a good cook, because they can't do what I do, which is to be diligent, focused and committed. That is all I do, nothing more. I'm thinking that they just want to compliment me to get food from me. Because that is what I see them do to my grandmother. I think that is distasteful then. Things always get ruined when other people's thoughts/judgments come into my life. They want to believe that their beliefs and version of reality is real. And I don't care for theirs, and when i express that, they get upset. They are all just a bunch of bullies. Why do they think I don't talk with them?


I do feel angry, upset, annoyed, self-conscious, inferior, worried, scared, nervous, in such moments when interacting with people about the subject of me cooking and they complimenting me, and telling me that I should be a cook or chef, or tell me how good my food is speaking in a tone of voice that they won't more of the food I made. I just simply have to decide what I do and who I am, and I know who I am. I know the reason why I cook well, its because of who I am, and has nothing to do with cooking/baking per se, and it all has to do with who I am in the moment. Now to bring those parts of me into the rest of my life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel all of these emotions and reactions, instead of being/deciding who I am in the moment with someone when they tell me that I should cook for living. I can instead simply accept their compliment because they don't have the awareness that it is who I am in the moment that creates the food, and that if they were someone who can listen to the truth, that to share it in part the "secret".

The course where I learned how to write and introspect in a structured supportive way. http://desteniiprocess.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment