Relationships with people: Letting go of responsibility that was never mine. 272

Too Many Eyes: Looking into Other people's business

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge my history of relationships.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as bad now, for who I was in my past relationships with women.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to attack myself within attacking my past history of relationships, and for attacking all relationships, because I am attacking my past history of relationships.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with anger when looking at who I was in my past relationships, instead of applying forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with anger for not being the good guy that I saw myself as, within my past relationships with women, by being what is best for me and the other person, and so best for both of us.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take responsibility for both of us, in my past relationships, me and the other person, instead of taking responsibility for me, who I am, what I do and decide.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to be responsible for what my partner does, who she is, what she decides.

When and as I see myself trying to take responsibility for another person, a partner, what she or he does - I stop and I breathe - I realize that I cannot take the responsibility for another person, that at most I can assist and support them in their taking of responsibility for themselves, which is part of my responsibility as that involves me, what I can do, and what I have a say in, but to clarify, I cannot assist someone that doesn't want assistance directly, for all assistance is self-assistance in the end as a stance one takes - I realize that I need to let go of other people in what is best for them, because that is something each person needs to live for themselves, with themselves in doing what is best for them. This is something I cannot live for another, no matter how much I may try or want it -

Thus I commit myself to take responsibility for me, in who I am, and not in who the other person is, including my past, so who I was, and who another person was, and the future including who I am, and who another person will be.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat