We are all Drug Addicts... we are addicted to our Minds, Energy, Thoughts. 256



"We are all drug addicts. We are addicted to our minds, energy, thoughts."

Drugs. Stimulation. Highs, lows. Delusions. Hallucinations. Addictions. Money.

Imagine a man coming up behind you. Inserting a needle in your neck, injecting a drug. You feel high, good. Your high man! You feel happy for no particular reason! You don't know why or how!

It's a drug man! You were drugged. It just happened. This happiness isn't real man! It's a drug.

We have all randomly feel happy or sad. Imagine swallowing a depressant. You're depressed man! Why? I don't know! I just feel sad man. Why do I feel happy or sad? I didn't choose this!

Who says I am to be happy or sad? Who decides? Not me man! So can this be real?! No man! It's not me man.

I am an addict man! I want to feel happy or sad, man. I don't know how or why, but I want it man! Just make me feel sad or happy man! Do it to me, give it to me! I will do whatever man! Cars, sex, money, dirty... whatever man. Give me the drugs man.

Th drugs are my thoughts. My thoughts make me feel happy or sad man. Why man? Why do I feel happy or sad man? Am I choosing to think these thoughts? No man.

Man! What the hell am I doing?! Why don't I have any control man? What is going on in me! I don't understand man. 

Man, I am tired man, this is getting too much. I can't take it anymore more. Somethings got to give! This has to stop.

I am an addict man. I am addicted to my thoughts man, to my feelings and emotions man. I don't know why man. Why man? Why? I don't know. But I am. And this isn't me man. This isn't real happiness or sadness man. It's just a drug man. It's just a drug. Drugs aren't me man. They are drugs. These drugs aren't me.

Where do my thoughts come from? Where do my feelings or emotions come from man? How is this happening? This can't be real! This can't be me! This isn't me! Something is controlling me. I am not in control. How do I get control?  I need control of myself.

I am stopping man, I need to stop for good. No more man. No more thinking man. I won't listen to my thoughts man. I won't feel anymore man, sadness or happiness. No more, it's not real. This can't be real, because I didn't choose this man. I didn't choose happiness or sadness. I didn't choose this. This can't be me then. This is something else. This isn't me man. It's not me.

I am going to live normally man, no more of this weird shit. Just normal living man. Without this wierd ass thoughts, and random happiness or sadness. No more of this crazy shit man. No more. I am going to live my life man. Take care of my life, give attention to me again. Do things, do great things! I'm going to live again man. I am going to live.

We are all drug addicts man. We are addicted to an invisible silent drugs, that only you can hear and feel man. It's secretive, sly, and hidden, and deceptive. It's not good for you man. You got no control! No control man. No control. You're an addict man. An addict. You gotta stop the drugs man, you gotta stop that shit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat