What everyone does, but no one admits to 235

Manipulation
What everyone does, but no one wants to admit to, and feels insulted if someone did it them. 

So I'm going to use my family as an example. I can't speak for the world, and the 7 billions humans on this planet, and whether they have manipulated or not, but I can certainly speak for myself. So I certainly, definitely, absolutely, positively have manipulated people and situations a many a time. I have manipulated others views/perspective/opinion/belief about other people, involving lying to do so. I have spoken to someone in a conversation in an attempt to change their view of themselves, into one that is harmful, destructive and inferior. I have in a way destroyed lives, to get what I wanted, which is to be the one on top, the last one standing. And I know we all do it. How? Well, let's keep that a secret between you and me. 

So why am I talking about this topic? Well, let's just say its quite pertinent right now. And its also not something I ever spoken/written aloud before tonight. So its quite cool and presents an opportunity for me to dig deeper as well as reflect. I would say that I come from a generation, a family, and a Humanity of deceivers or manipulators. We are all doing it. And I know I did it to the greatest extent I could within my capabilities/limitations. For a while I have cleansing myself, you could say, of such acts. And it wasn't until I came face to face to a reflection in the mirror of the same nastiness that was existent in me, did I remember, Who I was. I have literally changed as a person, to perhaps the greatest extent possible in like the extreme degree. I would literally within every conversation and interaction be planning on how to manipulate, what to do, what to say, and see my results, and either be satisfied or want more. I can't say there was anything genuine. Maybe just the smallest of sparks, but that was rare, and far in between my daily and moment to moment participation.

And I remember the excuses as well. Mostly I would play the victim card. What bullshit, haha. 

Haha, so do you want to hear something really funny? You can only be manipulated, if you are someone that manipulates others. The fact is that the belief that you can manipulate others is a belief. And so you believe you can be manipulated. And by manipulation I mean something changing you. Obviously a lie is a lie, so people can lie to you, which a lie can be sometimes called a manipulation. But what I am referring to is specifically someone else changing you, who you are, your opinion or belief about something or someone. We obviously can be misinformed or given false information, but tell me... who is the one that takes such information at face value? Who is the one that believes in this information? And why do we do that? From my experience, it was always done for a self-serving selfish reason. I would form beliefs and opinions about others and myself, to essentially entertain myself and make myself feel righteous. So I was doing it, so that means, guess what, no one really manipulated me, but me. And I can really say that especially now when I interact with people/humans and face manipulation, and now I see exactly what I did, which was for that self-satisfaction that comes with a successful manipulation. 

So there only exists self-manipulation. And like I said its a belief, which equates to working on a mind level. We manipulate with words, thoughts, images. We play with emotions and feelings. We toy with our own and others. And we have created the exact reality that exists now, how it is. Welcome to our Creation. 

So what does a world look like without manipulation? What would we do/say? Who would we be? The last question is easy. Because the key really is changing ourselves. Any solution that doesn't involving actually stopping ourselves and changing who we are into a responsible person, isn't a solution. And once you have changed, you will see that you don't have to manipulate, because manipulation isn't real. All that is happening is that words you are using that is leading to someone reacting. And with that understanding and responsibility, you can direct that person and their reactions, to assist them. So we are constantly being shown in our faces who we are, which happens in the moment. So you can say, manipulation ends where self-responsibility begins. 

Something that is interesting, is the potential that exist. What can a person who understands him/herself, in how he/she works to an absolute degree... what can that person create in this world? How can he/she shape/change this world, and the people in it? Do you hear what I am saying?

 If you are interested in getting to know yourself absolutely, invest in the Desteni Courses. They hold the keys. lite.desteniiprocess.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat