Mechanistic Mind Part 2 : Why there is no escapes, excuses, from your fate or desteni 207



Mechanistic Mind Part 2
So imagine the city where you live. Now imagine on the other side of the world, a city that exists. Do those people exist? Then why do we act like they don't?

We waste our time when we are not aware of the life that is existent everywhere equal and one. Every moment that is not spent being aware of that life, is a moment where you could have been aware of that life. So it is wasted.

If you had only one life, would you not make it the best life on earth? Well you do have only one life. In case you forgot, when you were a child, you were aware of life. That was the best moment. So why not be aware of life, of all animals, plants, humans, beings, insects, snakes, lizard, bugs, bacteria, cells, organisms, the water, the air, etc... and so on to include everything? Everything is the most that exists, there is nothing more than everything!

How many times have you looked at a pet, a dog or cat, and envied them? How many times have you enjoyed their expression, or another animals expression? Why not be that joy? Simply regard all life, that is here, that is already one and equal.

Otherwise it is a waste of our time and life to do anything else. Do you want to communicate with a cell? or an atom? or your hand? your pets? Simply do it, communicate. Because communication is just a recognition and being here with what is already here.

Did you know that your thoughts distract you? Did you know you don't really have a free will? Because if your will is free, you would be able to try out what I am saying, and see for yourself. By the evidence of the fact you won't try this out, or believe that you can have an opinion or thought about what I am talking about without trying it, means that your will is enslaved = not free.

So what will come of Humanity? You decide. You are a human aren't you? So by definition what you do define, in part, what humanity is doing, since the word humanity refers to all humans, which includes you.

So what will you do, human?

Will you be aware of all life in every moment of breath? Or will you focus on your thoughts, thinking, and opinions about what life is, instead of recognizing the thing that it actually is, which is already here, and doesn't require an opinion or thought about it. What is interesting is that a thought or opinion can never define or alter, or manipulate life. It will only define, alter, or manipulate you.

Like a friend told me, ALL THOUGHTS ARE LIES. This is evidence by the fact about all the things the mind is saying or creating ideas about what life is.

What is life? Answer: Life is... So what are you thinking the answer is? Because anything other the the direct realization, or reference of life, simply recognize it in this moment, would be meaningless. Life is life. You just have to see it.

There is no greater love than life. There is actually nothing greater than life, because life includes everything, all expressions, and all actions. By the very fact your source is life, is what has even enabled you to create an entire system of deception to trap yourself in. In order for there to be inequality, there has to be the potential for equality. So within the oneness and equality principle, is what even allows for there to be separation. When you really look at it, this whole point is an act of love. You just have to live it!

Why should I become life, live life, or consider all life? I found every WHY is a deception. You cannot remember something you are deliberately trying to forget, and suppress. So just look already, directly, at life, what is life, what meaning living as life, becoming life would even mean. The only place to find the truth is at its source.

Here are some self-forgiveness statements to assist and support you. I recommend reading them aloud for maximum effectiveness and to, of course, mean what you say.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore, belittle, hide from, change, manipulate, define, think about, create opinions about, accept and allow limited definitions and memories to interfere seeing and recognizing: what life is, which is directly accessible here by me, in any moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from that life source as me, by thinking about all the reasons life cannot exist, or thinking of thoughts that say life is separate, and individualized and not one and equal, instead of really seeing what is here, by not allowing for a moment my thoughts and thinking to interfere with seeing directly in the moment on/to/with and as the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see my thoughts, and my mental world as more valuable than ALL of life! which can only be the thing of value, and most value because it includes everything.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that I would be living and becoming the person of the most value by recognizing the value of life everywhere in everyone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realize and understand the extent of this value that is life, and to even consider for a moment that my individualized personalized mental world of thinking, imaginations, and energy to be of greater value than Life itself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to back down and run away from me standing here in this moment, as life and with life, as and with myself.

The only way to become/live as life is by doing it, simply be life in every moment. Recognize what life is in every moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat