The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Breathing: Reassessment of Practical Application 211




So I will be assessing my practical application regarding the muscular constrictions that are linked to emotional reactions, as discussed in recent posts.

There were a few moments where I recall identifying a constriction of my diaphragm. In one moment, I was in the middle of a conversation, and at the start of the conversation, I notice my voice was rather high. This was a red flag that I identified for this physical reaction. I then had checked my diaphragm, and notice that I was in a physical reaction. Normally in such contexts I would be, what I used to call nervous. Having a conversation with another person and feeling this way was normal for me throughout my life. It was normal to feel nervous.

So in this moment of conversation I focused on breathing, and releasing this constriction of my diaphragm. I did notice immediate results. My voice changed and was deeper. When I spoke, the words I used were specific and I would say more honest, more to the point, more relaxed, and more effective in communicating myself to the other person. So this was a successful moment of practical application and change.

There is another context, that is different. It was not about conversation, but rather me being with myself. I would like to take the opportunity to explore this moment here, because I am unsure what had happened in this moment. This might be something new. So on the lower part of my stomach, where the lower intestines are, and where the bladder is. I felt a pressure or sensation. It also felt more difficult to breathe, like I had trouble breathing in. The emotional experience is feeling unsure. Like an anxiety or angst, because I don't know. In a way it feels like there is not enough space in my general chest, and center body, to breathe. Because I see that my space of my body isn't changing, I conclude that this experience is a result of expecting myself to need to breathe more than I really need to. So when this experience of angst or anxiety comes up, I feel like I need to breathe more than what I really need. It is like an experience of feeling trapped, very much like claustrophobia, where a person hyperventilates.  So I was hyperventilating, or breathing excessively hard and fast.  

After rereading what I wrote the phrase: "this experience is a result of expecting myself to need to breathe more than I really need to" is significant. Because my anxiety is really about my expecting myself to know more than what I actually know. So this hyperventilating is breathing more than what I actually need to breathe. So its also about me feeling trapped within not knowing, and so being trapped in this moment where I do not know something.

From this the solution is clear. To breathe regularly, in a way calm, clear, exactly what I need to support me in this moment. And I will live, learn, and grow as fast as I can, not faster or slower, because that is the best I can do. What I notice is that in this specific context that surrounded this particular moment, actually required of me to go slowly. So going faster than how I can move effectively, is detrimental.

No comments:

Post a Comment