You are what you eat OR You eat what you are Day 198

Food!

So this will be a series of blog on my relationship to food, and eating food. This will be a revision of my past relationship with food, as well as lessons I have learned from mistakes or life experience. It will also be about where I am right now, and where I am going in terms of eating food. So enjoy!




So like with any story, we start in the beginning. So in the past, well... I have been alive for around 24 years, and remember only some of that time. One dominant memory I have about eating food is how I would interpret, believe, and think something about food, and by doing so I made it real and really believed it. For example, eating tomatoes were disgusting, I didn't want to eat it. So I had an idea about what it was and didn't allow myself to unconditionally bite, chew, and taste the tomatoe. Only later on when I ate tomatoes on a pizza, (which I had positive beliefs about!), did I enjoy tomatoes. Its funny what happens by simply removing your beliefs, and how much that changes you.



I remember having many different views about what I should eat. I grew up with a mother that told me what was good to eat, and I believed her. So I really believed that these certain foods were good to eat. This is important to bring up because this situation is no different that the previous story. If you only live within a belief, instead of unconditionally embracing the moment and seeing for yourself with your own eyes, then you could be being screwed over, for all you know. I say this first because many people would believe that eating vegetables and being a vegetarian is healthy, which is what I grew up as. You see when you are a child, you will believe whatever your parents tell you, if you trust them, and if you don't trust them, then perhaps you do the opposite of what they say. So I trusted my mother. I see now how it was wrong to do that, to place that burden and responsibility on her, when really she can't know everything. And for some reason, children develop a kind of relationship with their parents, where they see their parents as almost a kind of super hero that knows everything. And when we grow up we get disappointed to find out that our parents are no always right and they make mistakes like everyone else, like you. And I would say that that resentment that develops is due to how our parents sometimes made us feel, like how we should have known, or should not have made some mistakes, because we gave them an authority as if they never made any mistakes. So without getting too sidetracked let's get back on topic.

So beliefs and food. Beliefs will not only effect your relationship to food, but to your relationship to everything else as well! What is the cure, remedy, or panacea to this you ask? How can you live without your beliefs fucking things up? If you want the quick answer I suggest clicking on DIP Lite: lite.desteniiprocess.com If you want a longer answer keep reading my blogs. Also SPOILER ALERT, you will have to modify and delete some of your beliefs.

Ok, so that was the past, where am I now? Ok, now, after many trials and mistakes, I am eating to support the body. This sounds simple, yet our minds have a tendency to fight for complexity to secretly win out its agenda. Can you guess what that agenda is? (hint hint, beliefs). So whatever you believe your mind will use against you. All of your fears and desires, your mind will use against you, to have full domination of you. Its quite intelligently designed the mind. It is quite the perfect tool of enslavement, as you can observe the world today. To break out of this will take some sort of super human will. That is why so few ever do.

So personally for me, it has been a roller coaster, or a storm, where I am trying to keep my balance. If I had a dollar for every time I had a mistake, I would have like a million dollars. But from each mistake, which is contradictory from what your mind would have you see, I was able to learn, or I had the opportunity to learn something. I may not have learned it in that moment that I had the mistake, but as I looked back into the past I can see my mistakes and I could learn from them at that point, when I was willing/ready to face them. That is why if I am anything less than grateful towards my mistakes, towards my past, towards my mind, then I would simply be an Ass.

So that describes where I am at now. So where am I headed? So food... Food is the nutritional, substantial, sustenance for our physical human bodies. Observe all the bodies that exist, both animal and plant, as well as microscopic. All living things have forms, have bodies. By definition, they require physical forms or material to make up their bodies. Because our bodies lose material, and wear out and waste material, we need to replenish. For example we lose/sweat water. We burn up food in our stomach to create Energy or Heat. To produce more Heat or Energy we consume more food/material. So that is what are bodies exist as currently. So in the near future I will continue to support my body, and so my existence to the best of my abilities. This means whatever physical foods, liquids that best supports my existence, I will consume it as my body requires it. In the far future, maybe, we can find a way for our bodies to not lose material or burn up or wear out material. But for right now I am very grateful for even having a chance of being alive now where I am right now.

Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat