Passion for Self. Passion for Life

Passion for self.

Passion to walk this process for oneself.

If everyone you knew, disappeared out of your life, would you still seek to correct the problems you created?

If yes, then that means you are doing this process for yourself. If no, then you are not doing it 100% for you. I suggest to align yourself so that no matter what the situation may be, you will walk this process of self-correction for you 100%. I spent a great deal of time, creating imaginary situations that I picture in my mind, to test me, so that no matter what foreseeable future were to occur I would stand no matter what to make sure this gets done. What I notice, while doing this, the point of this was facing the fears and the "weaknesses" that one has allowed. You know how in movies or video games, the bad guys or good guys have a weakness? Well, its like that. Its about identifying your weakness, so you can prepare if such a circumstance would occur, because this process is really about standing in whatever dimension imaginable, because if you fall or change your starting point and principles you are living by, because the situation changes, then your standing is not absolute.

Just as a point of sharing, no ego here (can a person say no ego, without there being ego? hmmm) I already prepared myself that in case I had to walk this process alone, meaning if everyone said sayanara, goodbye, I would stand, because really its for me, and who I choose to be, and I walk this for everyone, not just myself, because I remember what it was like before I was introduced to process, and now I have an answer, and so conceivably someone else is out there right now in the position I was in, and I have the answer that was given to me, so I am obligated to stand and continue to share it. So it still relates back to me, you see? This is also what it means by closing all back doors.

There is something else important to note. I now have a greater appreciation for everyone still walking process, and are walking process this moment, because, you know what, they are here. That's something to recognize, be grateful for, and appreciate. So it is to recognize who is here now, and if they say goodbye, you just say goodbye. But while they are here (because remember we all have a certain amount of time before we clock out) to appreciate them, and enjoy them, haha!

Within that too is self-appreciation that I made the commitment and went as far as I did, and all of the things I have given me along the way. If I didn't do what I did in the past, I wouldn't be here where I am now, so I am grateful towards myself for that. The same goes for everything I received from everyone along the way, even if they may be "gone" now. Even looking back before I was born, there were many individuals, going back all the generations, that if they didn't make their specific decisions and pushed through difficult times, I also wouldn't be here in the position I am now. Literally everything I have, everything, had been given to me, including this body. So I am grateful for all of that and I can only hope to give (or plan to give, or already start now) as much or more in return. Im sure some people have read the Giving Tree. I always am reminded of that point, and giving, sacrifice, love, and genuine caring for another person, to the ultimate degree. There is a sadness reaction towards reading that book since the human did not get the lesson or really appreciate or learn from the tree. What's cool to remind myself is that its just a story, and I can decide who I am. And so I write my own story as me as the character, where I actually appreciate the tree, and life, and everything, and care for it all within balance, not taking more than I need, and giving back to everything, to ensure the awareness of life to be born, and to making this a fucking cool place for kids, haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat