Day130- This is about Me

So for me, I know that the number of blogs I write is unimportant. Well, from another perspective, even just writing out the shit out in my blogs, will help me to see the shit. However, what I am trying to say is that ultimately, what matters is what I write. I can write 1 million things, but if those things are not self-honest. Then it means nothing. However like I said, that even writing out 1 million things that are self-dishonest, will help for when I do ultimately stand up. Because for myself I can see when I am writing shit, and when I am writing honestly. That is why writing, with self-forgiveness, is always a benefit, even when it is self-dishonest. If you think I am supporting self-dishonesty, get a chill pill. Haha. When I write, I don't give a hoot about how I am affecting a person, because I know you are affecting yourself really. I do at times avoid leading to reactions, but I mean, if you have been reading my blog, it is to learn about yourself, so here you can learn what reactions you have, haha. Isn't that just stupendous? So that's what is amazing about Desteni, is that its about YOU. Not the others, but YOU. Who you are, and who you "want to be." I put "want to be" in quotations, because, there is obviously the mind thoughts of who you want to be, but there is always, who it is you in fact want to be. Probably only some of you can follow along to what I am saying. If so, read it again, until you get it. Because there is a "fake" you and a real you. One is real, one is fake. The hint, the fake one can be erased. The fake one also sucks, and really doesn't give a shit about you. The fake one is also making you feel negative. So join me in saying: I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow any part of me to generate or cause friction within as me. That just the start of it, and then you continue. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I hate myself, or any other nasty insults, for example (...place yours here).
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing within and as myself (anything negative)
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to (allow anything positive because it is really hiding my negative points)
I realize who i am here is not a positive or negative reaction.
I realize who I am here is of life and I am one and equal to all parts of this existence, thus inferiority or superiority is a lie, since I am one and equal with all parts and inferiority and superiority cannot exist within oneness and equality.
I commit myself to never leave me again.
I commit myself to always stay here with me
I commit myself to never let a moment go by where I am not here with my physical body
I commit myself to never miss a heart beat, a movement, a pressure, or sensation within and as me as what is here as me.
I commit myself to never separate myself from my physical body again.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing separation between any part of me.
I commit myself to stop all separation within this existence.
I commit myself to stand and continue to stand until it is done.
I commit myself to never quit on me, or leave me alone again.
I commit myself to always move me.
I commit myself to fight to be here, until it is absolute and clear.
I commit to push myself to be here until there is no doubt or faltering that I am here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to separate myself from some physical action or movement by judging said action or movement as "bad" "improper" "immature" "stupid" "a waste of time"
I realize that whatever I judge as bad, improper, immature etc... I am in fact judging the same about me.
I realize that judgement is an act of separation.
I realize separation is an act of inferiority
I realize separation is an act of perceived weakness and fear.
I realize fear and weakness does not really exist, they are just human conceptions.
I realize the mind has been a lie.
I realize I have been living a lie
I realize it is time to stop the lie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat