The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Day124 -Needing, desiring, wanting to feel something

Feeling excited when I accomplish something. Needing, desiring, wanting to feel something.

Why can't I just do what I need to do? Why do I have to feel excited when I accompish something? Why do I need, want, and desire to feel something, and thus to then go after to accomplish something, since I feel excited by doing so.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel excited when I accomplish something.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to need, desire and want to feel something.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go after/ move myself, to accomplish something because I feel excited by doing so, and I have accepted and allowed the need, want and desire to feel something.

I accomplished sending a package in the mail today. I felt the need, want and desire to do so. I did not understand why in the moment it happened. With the need, want and desire, in that moment before I accomplished it and I was thinking of accomplishing it, I felt empty. Later when it was done, I felt full. This is not necessary.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel lacking, to feel empty.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel full, when I accomplished the thought of sending the package, and thus completed the cycle of the initial thought that led to the initial emptiness and lacking experience within me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to move according to thought.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think about sending the package, and therefore receiving refunded money.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to attach energy to money, within and as me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to need, want and desire money, within and as me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not having money.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing the refunded money.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire, want and need to have the refunded money. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear feeling lack and emptiness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing the opportunity to experience fullness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire, need and want to avoid feeling empty and lacking. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire, want and need to feel full.
When and as I feel empty and lacking within and as myself, while having a thought about something to do or accomplish- i stop and I breathe- I realize that if I accept and allow myself to participate in this thought, I will be moving according to the mind, and thus be an outflow, and thus lead to consequence- I realize that by participating as the emotion known as emptiness and that of lacking, I am charging and validating the thought of doing something or accomplishing something, and thus I am participating one and equal with and as the thought and energy- I realize I will be more productive and more efficient if I were to direct myself and to manage my time, than if I were to think and follow thoughts about what I should/could be doing/accomplishing. 
I commit myself to manage my time so I can be productive and efficient.
When and as I feel full when i have completed a need/want/desire to do something or accomplish something- I stop and I breathe- I realize that the energy as the experience as fullness is killing me - I realize that I do not need to experience fullness- I realize I can only be experiencing fullness, if I have been experience lack and emptiness- I realize that feeling full is not a solution or answer for feeling emptiness and lacking within and as me- I realize that moving to accomplish a need/want/desire will not rid or end the experience of emptiness and lacking for good, as it is a cycle, and it starts firstly with my participation in the thought of desiring/wanting/needing something and participating in the experience of lack and emptiness. I realize that to end lack and emptiness, I need to end the experience of lack and emptiness, by stop participating within and as it, as myself, and by stopping participating within the thought and thinking of desiring/wanting/needing to accomplish/do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment