The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day 123 Making Eye Contact


Today, I woke up. I went to Ikea with my mom. We ate breakfast there. She bought some things. We came back home. I saw my dad a bit. I watched a hunger games movie with my sister.

So when I was in the Ikea store, I saw this blond haired girl. She was with her family shopping. I felt a reaction. I felt nervous. I looked away, I avoided eye contact with her. And as she turned in another direction, I felt more comfortable: at peace, to now look. I saw she had black-rimmed glasses.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel nervous when seeing the blond haired girl.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid eye contact with this girl.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel nervous when I was in a position where I could look in her eyes and she could look back. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel comfortable when I was in a position to look at this girl without her being able to look back at me, and see me looking at her.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear looking at the girl knowing that I am looking at her.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being seen by the girl, and knowing that she is looking at me.
When and as I see myself feeling nervous, when I am approached with a girl face to face – I stop and breathe- I realize eye contact is important to be able to do with another person-
I commit myself to make eye contact with the people I meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment