Valuing Writing more than Application

So one thing that I have been doing is valuing the part of process of writing more than the part of application. So I write about something, and then I forget about what I wrote and also ignore my application within my daily living. And I feel guilty when I don't write as if what I write is the point of my process of self-change, which it isn't, it is in fact only a part, one stepping stone within process. Its just as important to apply what I write and to actually change.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel guilty when I don't write.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value writing more than the application of my writing.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore moments where I can apply what I wrote in my daily living.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to forget what I write about, especially points where I can change in my daily living and practical application.
I commit myself to everytime that I write a self-forgiveness statement, that I actually take that statement into my daily living and change to reflect the self-forgiveness in totality.
 I commit myself to everytime that I write a self-commitment statement to actually take that statement into my practical living and change my practical living to reflect the self-commitment statement, completely. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not live the principles that I am standing as when i apply a self-forgiveness statment, when standing here, in my body, considering all points of this existence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat