The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Valuing Writing more than Application

So one thing that I have been doing is valuing the part of process of writing more than the part of application. So I write about something, and then I forget about what I wrote and also ignore my application within my daily living. And I feel guilty when I don't write as if what I write is the point of my process of self-change, which it isn't, it is in fact only a part, one stepping stone within process. Its just as important to apply what I write and to actually change.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel guilty when I don't write.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value writing more than the application of my writing.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore moments where I can apply what I wrote in my daily living.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to forget what I write about, especially points where I can change in my daily living and practical application.
I commit myself to everytime that I write a self-forgiveness statement, that I actually take that statement into my daily living and change to reflect the self-forgiveness in totality.
 I commit myself to everytime that I write a self-commitment statement to actually take that statement into my practical living and change my practical living to reflect the self-commitment statement, completely. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not live the principles that I am standing as when i apply a self-forgiveness statment, when standing here, in my body, considering all points of this existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment