Lessons From Statistics D110

So one thing I observed while taking my statistics class as part of my graduation requirement for my degree in psychology is that the questions you ask and what options you give for a person to answer in, will limit and define the responses that people will give you. There is a whole history of science and reseaarch behind this point, where they were supposedly looking for the way to ask objective questions. There is a popular video out there however, of a man who asks college women whether they would vote against women's suffrage. Most of them did vote to end women's suffrage. What they didn't know was that suffrage stands for the right to vote. So this also shows how the basic vocabulary of a person, or in other words the words that they know of, will influence and effect how this person will perceive reality. I mean its just a basic point of communication, but in a world that is full or deception, that is full of advertisements, that is full of business trying to sell more than their competitors, one has to prepare for deception, and this requires a strong vocabulary. Now vocabulary, I notice, is kind of like a view point as well. And if no one really shared that viewpoint to you, or you did see it at one point but a long time passed and you forgot for some reason, then you will act like you have never seen the point. However, you have seen the point, but its just a secret one keeps to oneself. The point is, that everyone around you has all come into like a secret agreement with you to not stir up the secrets within each other, to protect our hidden mind created realities by not questioning it, by not considering the points of view that are within you that is known, but often feared by many. What is there to fear, really? And end to delusion, an end to lies, an end to secrecy? So you will notice that the very speech that we participate with dances around points so as to provide the excuse or the "window" to avoid the secrets. Strangely enough the secrets are right here, in front of your nose. So that is why we are completely responsible for this, and the consequences that follow. So in the end, nothing you can say will limit another person, they will limit themselves. So you choose your own limitations. How far will you go?
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself by blaming another for what another said to me in the form of a question or statement- where I proceeded to place blame on him/her for how I felt, which (ab)used the trigger of their words, and so abused the words that were spoken which is part of me, of my vocabulary.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing any separation between any parts within me, any word, any thought, any movement- thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing suppression through allowing blame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat