Feelings and reactions to something I read day109

I feel like I have been attacked personally. I feel threatened. I decided to read an article that was posted on BIEN that talked about how ELF was somehow abusing BIG to gain money, among other accusations. I did comment on the article. I felt like a real tightness within me. I remember having this crazy fear that if I read what the Haters say that I would somehow be convinced and turned to the dark side. Of course that is silly, but also a real problem. Because whatever I fear, I actually create for myself in reality. So I will actually allow whatever I read and watch to affect me, no matter the source. So that has to stop, this fear, because I do not want to create myself like that, like an open sponge that will soak and become whatever it touched. Instead I want to stand within a point of oneness and equality, and realize that I am one and equal with the haters. I can see how as the haters there is the fear of the unknown, which I have experienced. I can see how when you become so entangled with energy that you move in a possessed way and when you do this everything becomes unclear to you and you start to believe that what you fear is actually true, so you stop seeing what is reality.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feal personally attacked when I read an article that done by someone who does not fully understand Desteni, and tries to write about it within a point of fear of the unknown.
When and as i feel personally attacked by what someone says about Desteni- I realize that feeling personally attacked by what someone say when they feel afraid is kind of silly- I realize that I am not Desteni, meaning if something happens with Desteni, it is not happening with my physical body, so feeling personally attacked about something related to Desteni is kind of strange since my body is actually not under threat- I realize that I can't let my choices be defined by what I fear to do, since fear is not a practical consideration but something I have created around a point, which circumvents actual practical considerations in a kind of fuzzy logic based on associated feelings/emotions.

I commit myself to stand and make my decisions free of fear and to read any material written about  Desteni without fear, and to read everything from a practical mindset and not an emotional mindset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat