One of my goals D98

So one of my goals for me is to see things as they are. That I do not assume anything extra. That I would just see what is here. I just look at the facts. And so I place things into perspective. And so from that point i can learn about the actual real relationships between things in this world. I can see how things function in reality. I can find that objective truth. And so I would know that if someone tells me something and he/she says that it is true. I can can for myself what is actually being presented, and what are the state of affairs for this truth. Is it knowable? Can I test it? Also, is it even relevant. There are so many quesitons and so many persepectives on any one point that I can investigate any point many times over, and if the point is an absolute truth it should stand from all valid perspectives. Within that I can find trust. And I know that all it takes to break te trust is for a point to be unreliable, which it simply becomes reliably unrealible, if that makes sense. Until it changes to be reliably reliable again. So that's what a human is, reliably unreliable. Haha. But a human can be reliably reliable. Get it? The power is here already to do this. It tkaes the same energy, the same movement to be reliable as it takes to be unreliable. Just do it. You'll see. And so, we each make our own hells in the head, and guess what, it takes the same effort too. I mean, effort is a subjective realative thing. But one thing that is always consistent in that is you. So, in every case, its the same. Because its you. Whether your lazy or evil, or energetic, or maniacal, it all takes the same effort from you. SO exercise your will. Investigate why your really here, what you really doing with your life, and what you are. You can do it. Just see the truth, its right in front of you.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see the cold fact that a thought is just words spoken in my head, nothing more, and within that I realize I can stop reacting to my thoughts, and that this reaction is my doing, that it is extra to the thought, and that it is unnecessary, and that it is in a way saying that my thought is real, and has more power over, me and that my thoughts direct me, when thats not the case. The truth is that I accept and allow my thoughts to direct me. I am the one that can stop, and I am the only one that can stop my reactions and stop listening and following and allowing my thought to direct me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see how emotions are their own separate entity, where they exist separate from reality, and within me. That emotions cannot be found in reality, only within me. And I can only ever feel my own emotions. I can never feel the emotions of another. And so, I realize too how emotions are not necessary to survive. That I can look at things without emotions, and so in a sense see things for how they are. But at the same time I realize that if I am feeling something and I ignore it, that I am not seeing something that is in fact here within me in the moment. So emotions do exist, but they exist within me and I realize that they are separate from the outside reality. I realize also how emotions are my creation, that I create an emotion for a particular setting, and I sort of play with it within me.
I forgive myself for accepting adn allowing myself to not realize how thought moves separate from reality, and is not a real thing in reality. That whatever power it has, would be actions that I would accept and allow be done. That it is ultimately, actions or movements that are real, because they interact physical with the real things in reality. I realize how thoughts are within me, as how emotions are within me, and that thoughts too are my creation. I realize how I have been accepting and allowing thoughts and emotions to move me, and to move as if they had a life of their own, when they are completely dependent on this physical body to exist at all. And so, in this way the thoughts and emotions are dysfunctional because they have ignore the starting point of the physical, and realness of reality, you could say. I see that in how I have been treating my body, in terms of giving my body not the best meals that I have available to me. But choosing more enjoyable meals. I see this in terms of how I treat my muscles, and bones, where I do not give them the best positions and postures, nor do I use them the best way that I know how. I see this in terms of how much time I waste, in doing things ineffectively and in doing nothing.
i commit myself to stop thoughts.
I commit myself to stop emotions and feelings.
i commit myself to stop imagination

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat