Enthusiasm and Energy is a Limitation Day95



So enthusiasm is a limitation because its starting point is separation, that a person must first become enthused on order to do something, and if they are not enthused than they will not do such thing correctly or precisely. Enthusiasm is thus a limitation, because a person an instead directly do/act/say the thing without needing to be enthused. The same can be said with motivation. So anything that becomes a layer or conditioned that must be satisfied for you to move/act becomes a limitation, because its not necessary. If it is necessary like checking with yourself before acting, or assessing the situation first, realize that this is also an act/doing, so its equal and one to you moving you. Its not an energy layer. If its an energy layer you will notice it is not practical, and draws/sucks your resources or attention. It can be like a blindfold or veil covering what is here directly in front of you. Sometimes you can check with yourself and ask Am I here? Then you check (test yourself) whether you may be missing or not noticing something. Remember that the mind will be most likely be bored with what is here. But realize what is here is real, and that boring is also a layer of energy.  So the goal is to be here fully in every moment and seeing all that is here without judgment but with the willingness to understand.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge something/someone before understanding how/who something/someone is/has become him/herself.
When and as I see myself judging someone/something – I stop and breathe- I realize that I must bring myself and breathe so I can stop the participation in the energy- I realize that once I stopped I can Now look and see more clearly what/who this something/someone is.
I commit myself to stop judgment through breathing and being here and looking, since prevention is the best solution.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept everything around me as real/truth without looking deeper on how things work under the surface.
 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not live by the principle of investigating all things and learn about everything in detail.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I can’t learn and not question every single thought I have in order to discover the truth of all things.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept and allow abuse through not taking my place of living knowledge equal and one to me, and so prevent abuse of all kinds through dedication and action.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear making a mistake because I wasn’t prepared enough or learned everything I could about something.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself by what I knew/know.
 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to forgive within separation of myself what I am forgiving as myself.
When and as I see myself forgiving something in separation of myself- I stop and breathe- I realize I must understand that everything is me and I am through self-forgiveness, equalizing my relationship to this thing, that there can be no separation within myself with this thing, that by the end of the self-forgiveness I stand with and as thing as myself, as one and as equal.
I commit myself to forgive things as myself, here, according to the principle of oneness and equality, applied absolutely. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat