day 87- Staying Committed

Judging sucks. Where have I judged? I judge those who speak trash about  Desteni related things as inferior, instead of realizing that they simply do not understand what it is they are doing, and the opportunity they are not gifting themselves to stand within self-responsibility and self-forgiveness. Is man inherently good? I would say maybe man inherently wants what is good, but get confused between good for only me, versus good for all and me. Man forgets that the good of all is always greater, and the experience of living in a world of oneness and equality would be so great, because your rejoicing and enjoying everyone, and there are billions of us! And you can be here with yourself and be at peace with yourself. The state of being alone and being with others merge, where all equally honors themselves and each other. Open honesty and clarity can exist. This is our desteni. Join us.

I forgive myself for accepting adn allowing myself to fear the unknown.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear what I do not understand,
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge before i get to know something.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not spend time getting to know something completely.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge my time as too precious and too short to really give my attention to things.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to focus only on moving fast and no attention to where I am going.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I can escape responsibility by saying that I did not know, when I clearly suspected something was wrong.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to restrict myself and place chains on myself to prevent me from growing and learning and understanding about who I am, and what is controlling me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek life anywhere but within me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give up the search for Life and who I am, out of fear of rejection by the Desteni group for exposing something nasty or disturbing or unsettling or controversial that would then cause me to lose my opportunity for recognition or attention.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to forget that the Desteni group is a normal bunch of people from around the world, with their own histories and experiences, and so they are not more special then anyone, and walk the same process we all must walk with ourselves, in taking responsibility for this world/existence, and being the change that is required to correct the imbalance.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that writing can make me responsible. This is not possible. I must take responsibility. Anything else would be the mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat