The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Looking in a young woman's eyes day76

-->

I was walking to the cashier line. A young woman was in line waiting to pay for her food. She was looking at me. I looked back. For a moment we looked at each other. She then turned away. I built the expectation that she was now interested in me, because I showed interest in her. So I expected that she might look at me again. She was finishing paying her things, meaning that she would soon leave. I kept my face away, so as to not appear to be looking. I was looking out of the corner of my eye. I did not see anything that indicated that she looked. I felt nervous. I see a fear of loss, of trying to get a relationship and it not working out, and I am there standing alone looking like a loser.. A picture of myself looking sad standing in a dark space, I look moppy. A song places “Im a freak, Im a weirdo…”

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect that because the young woman was looking at me, that must mean she was interested in me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to attach the picture of the young woman in a wedding dress with church bells going off, and white flower petals flying in the air to the words “the young woman was looking at me”
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge the picture of the young woman in a wedding dress with church bells going off, and white flower petals flying in the air with the energy known as nervousness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge the picture of the young woman in a wedding dress with church bells going off, and white flower petals flying in the air with the energy known as love. 


When and as I see a young woman looking at me and I feel nervous/love as energy, I stop and I breathe – I realize that if a woman/someone looks at me that I can smile.

I commit myself to smile when I am looking into the eyes of a person.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to when I look at a young woman that it means that I am communicating sexual interest in her to her.

When and as I see a someone looking at me- I stop and I breath- I realize that someone staring right at you does not mean they are interested in sex or in a relationship with you, instead they are just looking at you- similarly, I realize, when I look at someone it does not mean I am saying I am interested in sex or a relationship with that person, even though the other person may think so, this is not what I am communicating, I am simply looking at another person.
 I commit myself to look at people in the eyes.
I commit myself to look at peoples faces.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing being the one that is asked to be in the relationship.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being rejected when I communicate that I would like to form a relationship with another being (agreement).
I forgive myself
 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect a picture of myself looking sad standing in a dark space, and looking moppy, to seeing if a girl is interested in me, when it turns out she wasn’t.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge the picture of myself looking sad standing in a dark space, and looking moppy with nervousness.  
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the picture of myself looking sad standing in a dark space, and looking moppy to the song “Im a freak, Im a weirdo…”


~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word: Female
-sexy
 hot
-good looking
-a tease
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word  ‘sexy’ to the word Female.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘hot’ to the word Female.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the words ‘good looking’ to the word ‘female’
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the words ‘a tease’ to the word female.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment