The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Exploring words for myself day73

WORDS

Today I watched the eqafe video by Anu about words: The Nature of Words - Reptilians - Part 183
I also spent some hours for writing a word, saying the word outloud, and then writing what came up and apply self-forgiveness, like so:
-->

 Word: Performance
-what if I don’t do well enough?
-I have to do better.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘performance’ to the words ‘what if I don’t do well enough?’
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘performance’ to the words ‘I have to do better.’
Word: last year
-its too long ago
-it doesn’t matter.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the words ‘last year’ to the words ‘its too long ago.’
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the words ‘last year’ to the words ‘it doesn’t matter’

The above example was written when I was writing an email to a professor and I noticed I was compelled to write certain words. It felt like a rush to quickly write the word without me being aware of it, yet being aware that I was participating in energy. I found the process of writing the words and doing self-forgiveness, simple and easy to do. 

Some more examples:
-->

Word: able
-strong, powerful
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘able’ to the words ‘strong and powerful.’
Word: strong
-invincible
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘strong’ to the word ‘invincible.’
Word: powerful
-merciless
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘powerful’ to the word ‘merciless.’

In the above example, because I felt energy with the words strong and powerful, I also said these words out loud to see what came up.

No comments:

Post a Comment