Exploring words for myself day73

WORDS

Today I watched the eqafe video by Anu about words: The Nature of Words - Reptilians - Part 183
I also spent some hours for writing a word, saying the word outloud, and then writing what came up and apply self-forgiveness, like so:
-->

 Word: Performance
-what if I don’t do well enough?
-I have to do better.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘performance’ to the words ‘what if I don’t do well enough?’
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘performance’ to the words ‘I have to do better.’
Word: last year
-its too long ago
-it doesn’t matter.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the words ‘last year’ to the words ‘its too long ago.’
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the words ‘last year’ to the words ‘it doesn’t matter’

The above example was written when I was writing an email to a professor and I noticed I was compelled to write certain words. It felt like a rush to quickly write the word without me being aware of it, yet being aware that I was participating in energy. I found the process of writing the words and doing self-forgiveness, simple and easy to do. 

Some more examples:
-->

Word: able
-strong, powerful
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘able’ to the words ‘strong and powerful.’
Word: strong
-invincible
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘strong’ to the word ‘invincible.’
Word: powerful
-merciless
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘powerful’ to the word ‘merciless.’

In the above example, because I felt energy with the words strong and powerful, I also said these words out loud to see what came up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat