day61- what am I doing here?

Is conditioning good or bad?
I can see how the enslavement point of the mind is good because it contains the evil that we would spew forth. I See the mind as a test- to reveal who we are. If we stand up one and equal to the mind- what we accept and allow and don't accept and allow indicate who we are. If we simply hang back and allow the mind/wind free reign claiming it is a divinely wind/mind that it is the breath of god itself, that it is a gift given to us, that we cannot drop it stop it, because we could be giving up something special that defined who we are from the moment of birth- that it is us there is no question- we don't then see. See, what is going on in fact. And within that not seeing, that deliberate decision to not see to not check to not investigate and find out- we are responsible- for all that will happen and has happened because we did not hold ourselves accountable for what was occurring, what was manifesting in our world. Can we claim innocence? Is there even a point to blame- unless there is no actual change, then the same will continue. Face what is going on here. Be here always so you can hold yourself accountable. Use the breath, breathe, because it is always here. Give yourself responsibility and you give yourself power. Take it, live it, and apply it to create a world that is best for all. Don't fear the power or responsibility. That is to not hold yourself accountable- that is to not see the possibility- and responsibility. You will be responsible anyway for all you do and fail to do/ don't do. So SEE! and live.
        So today I spoke a little about conditioning with a friend. I questioned whether we can stop by our will conditioning. This is an important question because if the answer is yes then we are completely responsible for all that occurred with our conditioned mind- because we could have always stopped. A friend answered yes- we can change with our behavior. So that proves it- as long as you can direct yourself in a situation by changing your behavior you are responsible. By the fact we all have bodies- we can change. By the fact we are conditionable, that requires that we are not conditionable. It is process of learning. We did not have this reactions and responses at birth- granted there are some very basic reflexes and reactions the physical has- however these often support the body. We have to stop and end all abuse that is within our power to do so. We have to weed out and question what am I really creating through my acceptance and allowance. Like how the above paragraph said, we are responsible whether we choose to see what we accept and allow or not. So its time to see and to be here.
      So- this may seem tangential but it is related I promise- So Love. The desteni group stands to present the greatest fears we have. This is perhaps the first act of l(o)ive that existed since Jesus. When you present the truth you often react in fear, because it means your end, it means you must change, because it means you are really evil. The good news, is you can change with Self-forgiveness. So you can say: I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be evil. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to harm others in order for me to benefit. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire greed and power. And so on. And then you realize, hey I can change! And so you change, and you know your doing it, because you do it. So self-forgiveness is kinda like a key to your behavior. Its like a door to yourself. You create a space for change. Then you can even write how your going to change, and right yourself. If your familiar at all with the History of Desteni video series, the self-forgiveness is kinda like when BP and the rest were taking demons inside them. Its kinda like that. Where you sort of take the demons- the parts of you thats "evil" -and you take responsibility and then you change. And its a cool thing to do. And it cool because you're standing within and as oneness and equality in that moment. You see hey, I can change, and we all can too! so this is possible for everyone cool. You just have to live it. No more preprogramming, no more laid back lifestyle of suppression and control. Seeing just everyone and equality. Imagine no more inferiority! its great.

The choices are to remain in inferiority and servitude or to be free and stand up!
Which is the choice I will live as, hmmmm option 2 please lol

So just cuz,
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to listen to the mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek validation for myself from the mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe the mind can give me anything of value. The value the mind presents is the value of myself standing up from the mind, changing as the mind into someone of value and worth. I realize the mind has served a purpose and it has served its purpose well. Nwow its time to stop and change, and get down to business. We are life, we are one and equal.

Thanks!
Yogan




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat