Day-46: Seeing Reality without individualized beliefs, possible or not possible?

-->

The belief that our view is just as valid as anyone else’s view is inherently mistaken and therefore evil. The only real acceptable view is everyone’s view, that is, looking and checking every single perspective of each and everything that exists, from rocks, to trees, bugs, dead people, people, everyone. Because we cannot see things from plants views, this view will be imperfect. However this is the only real view, true view, that is what is common to all, is what is real, and the views of everyone taken together reveals the reality of everything. This is commonsense. It is not commonsense to believe that my individual view is equal to the view of everyone such that I can claim that my view is just as true so im going to now use my views as the basis to determine what reality is and consists of… this is not commonsense. Thus the only acceptable view is the view of everyone everything, all views taken together as one, that all perspectives and points of view are seen, and included in the equation of assessing what is real. As a practical example, beings who think starvation is ok, and beings who are actually experiencing starvation, you can see starvation is in fact not ok, just see this from the eyes of a starving person, simple. Same with any situation, or question on reality. Living and applying this view which is the view of everyone, is literally living from the starting point of reality. This can be the only way to see reality, through the eyes of everything/everyone. Time to let go of individual beliefs and start  seeing. Be nothing. See who you are, really, without the limitation of individualized beliefs and see. Where no emotion exist, no feeling exist, just the physical. If you apply this view of everything you will see that the physical remains as what is real and valid assessment of reality. That you can see into the future how things will be given you live in a certain way, and you can see how in the past you are responsible for yourself in ways you may not have ever considered, beyond what was thought believable and acceptable. We are responsible for this reality in its entirety, I suggest checking this yourself, using the view of everyone, see how you have accepted and allowed reality within your living, this reality which is currently despicable through our permission (mission:chasing our dreams without regard on who we step on-mission to the moon, lets walk over everyone!) Also see that we are responsible for all future living and creation or lack thereof, so I suggest taking this chance to walk and recreate yourself within this understanding of reality, which is rather simple when you apply it.
-thanks,
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to remain in separation of reality through my accepted and allowed beliefs to rule me and blind me to the experience of others beings, because I was pursuing my self-interest and comforts, that I have given value to and fear losing, without realizing how even many of my comforts are leading to direct harm to other beings, which is amazing to realize when one stops and consider the history of things.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to crawl into a cave in my mind, because I was too afraid to face the reality, that it all seemed too much, and I cannot face this consequence, which I felt guilty for.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not question how come I am following my own beliefs and my own mind when I know that it is limited and is not directly given an accurate assessment of reality, and not ask, why not simply use everyone and everything to see reality?
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear giving up ego, and the chance for happiness in the only way I have known to define and experience happiness, without considering that maybe there is a happiness within knowing reality within working with what is real since I am no longer limited and have a chance to get to know myself really beyond the box of my mind, and how also the phrase think outside the box requires to actually to ask these fundamental questions, and apply the view of everyone/everything (which is outside the box of the mind), as a way to assess reality, for real to reach a proper conclusion not based on our biases, our hopes, dreams, desires, fancies, beliefs, fears, worries, doubts (all within a small box in the mind), and rather instead be something tangible and real.
Also I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not question that how can I be a real person if I can’t even question myself, if I cannot see beyond myself, I cannot go to the point of assessing reality from everyone’s perspective. That, how can I be in anyway real if I cannot simply do this, and see this, which is simple, it is a seeing from everyone and everything’s perspective, and simply a stopping of valuing the thoughts in my mind, and my beliefs as these all-knowing things, which they are obviously not accurate once I see reality from the reality view of everyone.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to within saying “how can I be a real person if I cannot even question myself” to have this immediate reaction of fear and resisting this obvious commonsense statement, indicating how I have programmed myself in my life according to feelings and programs that scream and shout for my attention, when all I have to do is to ignore them and they lose any real concern that I once had for them, indicating both the extent of the “problem” and the solution of firstly stopping following thoughts, and start seeing reality.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to within saying “how can I be a real person if I cannot even question myself” to react in fear of losing myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I can lose myself.
I commit myself to remind myself constantly that this reality is what is real and I can see this through considering the view/perspective of everyone/everything, until I am living this as within my reality thoroughly that I never place my own subjective beliefs onto reality, that I assess reality always through all angles and perspectives, within this really living the statements, working within limitation, and doing what is best for all within limitation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat