Day-42:Being Unaware of youself is Laziness

Laziness.
Where have i accepted and allowed laziness to manifest?
its funny, laziness does not have to be inactivity.

Being here could be an "inactivity" for a moment and breathing while i sit for example. Though its not inactive. In looking for laziness, its in those moments of walking to the cafeteria to eat where i am lazy in that i do not walk in equality with the physical. Being unaware of yourself is laziness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be here and walk with the physical while walking somewhere.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be here when sitting while on the computer. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be here when using words in speech or in writing.
I commit myself to be here with the entire physical body, including the hands, feet, legs, pelvic area, belly, back, shoulder, neck, chest, arm pits, face, top of the head, back of the head, belly button, the inner organs, the bones, my knees, and to also sit up straight when at the computer (having "good" posture prevents scoliosis).
I commit myself to be here with the physical body and walk in breath, breathing at the pace necessary for the body, moving at a rhythm and rate that i am directing, pressure of the legs that i am directing and to be aware of the thoughts that arise and to support me in walking in good posture with my muscles supporting the framework of the skeleton
I commit myself to be here before speaking to ensure i am not speaking from a thought.
I commit myself to be here and speak/write as myself as the words that are spoken/written.

Desteni.org Destonians.com EqualMoney.org

~Prevention is the Best Medicine ~Prevention Rocks!!!!!! ~Privy Prevention? ~cmon, lets do it, Prevention!!! AAAAyeah ~the Big P


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat