Day-26: Social Engineering, Creating a world for Children to realize Life

-->
Film review: Human Resources: Social Engineering in the 20th Century

  
          So I watched this film, which you can access here. There are many points that are raised so im going to pick one point which was not fully addressed in the film. The film mentioned how frustration was a key component in an anger response where frustration was taken out on others. This I believe is a commonsense point where we as individuals have seen at one time that someone was angry and expressing that anger in their voice or actions when interacting with another being and in doing so find some relief. So the point in the film was raised that adolescents who fight in school were feeling frustrated at not achieving what they desired as teacher approval and system approval. The film mentions how children at an early age, and so are very vulnerable, are made subject to a system where the only purpose is to perform said actions to achieve said reward. If they do not receive this reward, frustration accumulates, leading to the seeking for alternative sources of rewards. This already shows the system is not effective in providing the reward the children are taught to seek. One commonsense approach would be to have multiple sources of reward, ideally, each person serving as a point of reward for each other, including oneself being a point of reward to be given and received. Imagine children conversing and discussing topics of their choosing, with access to all the information they desire and so discuss any of this information critically in assessing its validity or truthfulness. Within this they can learn the limits and strengths of information through direct testing and cross-referencing with another. The greatest resource would be then just the human, child or adult, doesn’t matter. Children may even have more candor than adults, though this can be snuffed out as we can see happened to the adults. Honesty then is the greatest tool, for reward and understanding what is really going on. Honesty then can be the driving force for life, where deception and manipulation and control have attempted to rule life. Honesty is what the current beings that are reading and investigating self need to understand how to turn this world around, so to have a stable platform for the proper raising of children as well as remodification of the human to the point of honesty with themselves and this world. How does this world honestly work? How do I honestly work? What would honestly be the way for me to live in this world?
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself, as an adult, to lose my honesty and questioning I had as a child, and so stand up for what I know to be the honest nature of this reality and how commonsensically we can remake this world, and also we are responsible for what we do and for what we do not do, and so are responsible for what we do to change this world and fail to do in changing this world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to attempt to do that to others what had been done unto me, that is manipulation, deception and control, under the justification that because I was being manipulated, deceived and control that I can manipulate, deceive and control others, which is an excuse made of out the fear of not having complete control of this reality and so led to the desire to seek complete control of the reality through the self-dishonest point that I was not equal to my own experience, when in fact I am equal to me and the entirety of my experience and all that occurs within me, and so equal to the point that people I perceived as external to me being able to reach into me and push my buttons which I would react in energy, never questioning, never realizing that I was giving energy greater definition than myself as something I needed and required when really I have proven to myself that energy is not what keeps me here and stable and it would actually be the starting point of this acceptance and allowance of energy that leads to the experiences of highs and lows and so instability, where the real source of stability is here, this physical body, stable here and always here in space and time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a world where children are raised to be unequal to the knowledge that exists of the human, how humans are currently conditioned by energy under an accepted definition that energy is what we need to live and so survive, and so not giving us humans the greatest resource available for honesty, that of children to cross-reference ourselves to the honesty we lack.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to distrust humanity as a child and so become that which I distrusted and thought was evil of humanity, that of manipulation, selfishness, and being self-centered.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept and allow self-centered as an acceptable consideration and state of the human within me and within my world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a world where children cannot question and cannot be trusted with responsibilities and duties, and so preventing their attainment of an expression of life, equal to this world and very capable of living in this physical earth.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a world where children are deliberately misled and taught in religion and fairytales without having the proper tools to distinguish reality from fiction.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to once have the excuse that as long as a good feeling is there than all is fine, when really this is not considering the actual state of affairs where humans, child and adult, are not empowered to question and reason critically in testing for themselves information for its trustworthiness, and so it is irresponsible to participate in playing with the self-conditioned good feelings of the person as it is simply reinforcing a robotic response of chasing the good feeling without seeing the reality for what it is without consideration, questioning and honesty.  

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist in a world where honesty is not the starting point of every decision and action partaken by anyone. Thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be dishonest in actions when I see others being dishonest in their actions and so validate and reinforce a world where actions and decisions begin with dishonest considerations of self.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to validate the hopes and dreams of others and so be dishonest in that every human life is in a position where responsibility and honesty can be taken and so live a life of worth where life is valued for life and equality is seen of all life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think this position and stance that life is valued for life itself, has ever been taken for REAL, where we have this one real opportunity in this life to change this world as ourselves and remake it in the image of life as what we are, already here in the physical.
 TB CONTINUED…
           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat