Self-Forgiveness- The one - Day 6

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to be the one that someone loves, haves.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe i am the one that is good.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to be the one that is loved.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to have the one in my life, the one who loves me unconditionally.
I forgive myself for not loving myself unconditionally.
I forgive myself for desiring to have someone in my life to love.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire love, to love, and feel love.
I forgive myself for accepting allowing myself to want the one.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of the one.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe and live that the one is more than me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize we are one with all and only we can exclude ourselves.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe there is the one other than us all here. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to look for a designated one who is destined to be with me and love me and is perfect.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire the perfect someone.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to keep the one to myself and not share her with anybody and be greedy with her.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire ownership of the one, to dominate the one.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to be the one, the superhero and the only one.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to be the one who single handedly saves the world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have such a ridiculously huge ego that i ignore practicality that i have to be one of many who stands equally for our part our position in the world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself desire for others to be losers, to give up and allow me to shine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat